Our Leader.

I open the door to find Nairobi writing numbers on the glass windows, thinking carefully about each digit.

"Hey," I whisper trying not to distract her.

"Hey!" She happily replies and finishes her last sequence. "Nice chat with Berlin?" She winks.

"Har, har..." I roll my eyes playfully. "He's told the Professor about having Monica killed." I inform her.

"Did you tell him she's still alive?" Nairobi questions.

"How can I? If I told him, we'd all be punished, and he'd kill Monica and all our efforts would have been for nothing." I sigh.

"But you want to tell him." She states quietly. "Because you don't like keeping secrets from him." I just nod. "Yet, you'll keep secrets from me and not feel guilty about it." I cock my head to one side and look at her quizzingly. "I caught Denver crying," She mutters. "and he told me that you are engaged to another man. Of course, I told him that's ridiculous, because, you're my best friend and you'd tell me, right?"

"No..." She whispers. "I was wrong, because once I noticed that rock on your wedding finger I knew he was telling the truth. But what could I do? I was waiting for you to tell me, but you never did." She says calmly, but she's hurt.

"Nairobi, I'm sorry. Believe me, I wanted to tell you so badly, but Berlin will have my head if he finds out you know."

"I won't tell anyone, but no more secrets Vi, okay?" I nod and hug her tightly. "A wedding..." She sighs cheerfully. "Let me be bridesmaid!" I laugh and just nod in the crook of her neck.

"What's wrong?" She asks as she leaves the embrace to see my sad face.

"Berlin is acting strange, the way he's is with these women makes me worry. He's flirting with them, and he told me it's to keep them on our side, but a part of me thinks-"

"Thinks he enjoys playing with women's emotions? Yeah, I think so too, Vi. But I don't think he'll risk what he has with you, he just tries to be liked by strangers, and in this case the hostages." She reassures which makes me smile.

She takes my hand lovingly. "Thank you for understanding, Nairobi."

"Well, the only thing I don't understand is how you get two men chasing after you when I haven't even got one!" We laugh.

"How's Monica doing?" I ask.

"Denver's with her." She smiles then gasps suddenly. "Wouldn't they be so cute together?!"

"Oh my God, Nairobi stop playing match maker already!" We laugh again. "But you're right, Monica seems well suited to Denver, it be nice if they did. But it won't happen, it would be sick if a hostage fell in love with her kidnapper."

"Stranger things have happened, like you getting married to Berlin!" She sniggers and I playfully push her. "Does it not scare you that he literally shows no empathy?"

"Nairobi, he does show empathy, he does to me anyway. Yes, I'll admit he likes the attention on him, but he loves me so much and that's all that matters." I protect him.

Tokyo storms through the office, startling us both. "Guys," She stutters. "Berlin is on the news."

"What?!" Nairobi questions shocked.

My face turns as white as snow, and Nairobi has to drag me to the room where the only T.V. is. "C'mon, Vi!" She shouts and continue to pulls me.

I walk in to see Andrés is already staring at the T.V. where his face is splashed across it, the police have discovered him and know everything about him. I gasp, horrified my fiancé's identity is no longer hidden.