Helsinki and Oslo.

"Where the fuck were you?!" Denver screams on the phone to Sergio.

"Denver," Helsinki shouts. "Who planned the escape?" He asks breathing heavily whilst Nairobi and I attend to Oslo's wound.

"Arturo." Denver mutters. "He told me about it but I- I couldn't get there in time..."

Andrés rests his hand on my shoulder, and looks at Helsinki. I don't bother shaking it off because somehow his touch feels so comforting right now. "He's hurts real bad." Andrés whispers looking at Oslo's bloody head.

"I'll look after him, he's fine. He just needs rest!" Helsinki says in denial his cousin is badly injured.

Helsinki leans over silent Oslo and begins speaking to him in a language I don't recognise. For the first time, I can feel Helsinki is desperate and he begins to cry knowing he could lose a family member. Nairobi's head falls heavily on my other shoulder and I place my arm around her supportively, and a weighty lump sits in my throat from the pain I'm witnessing.

"Please, I need to be alone with him." Helsinki blubbers.

"Of course." Andrés whispers and together we all walk out silently as we hear Helsinki wail over Oslo's state.

"Nairobi, back to the pressers please, Moscow and Denver to the volt." He instructs them, but Nairobi doesn't move, she doesn't want to leave me alone with him. "That's an order, Nairobi." She takes my hand and quickly squeezes it before letting go, as if to tell me to stay strong. "Vienna, come with me."

I gulp and follow behind him without saying a word, he closes his office door and offers me a seat which I take. "Vienna, can we-"

"Please don't tell me to kiss and make up with you." I hiss. "I will never forgive you, because I wouldn't expect you to forgive me if I had hurt you like this."

"I understand." He whispers whilst nodding slowly. "At least let me try to win you back."

I stand up and look down at him. "I'm not a fucking trophy, Berlin." I snarl angrily, knowing I'm not a toy that can be won at a carnival. He needs to realise I'm hurt, so hurt my heart is battered and bruised and what I need now is space, not suffocation.

"I'm sorry, Aurora. Truly, I am. I didn't mean to upset you." He splitters out an apology quickly. "Please, sit down." He gestures, and after a moment of stillness I take it again. "I'm not making excuses but, I don't love Ariadna like you think I do. In fact, I see her as..." he pauses thinking. "A complication." He nods to himself. "Whereas you, well I want to spend what's left of my life with you, and-"

"Please." I scoff. "Save the heartbreak speech for Ariadna. I don't care if you love her or not, you had sex with her and that shows me I'm not enough. You're seriously fucked up! Telling me you love me then fuck another woman? No, that's not love." I shake my head furiously at him.

"She's scared of us, Aurora."

"Good!" I scream. "So would I if I thought my friends were being killed!"

"I only slept with the bitch to relax her!" He yells back.

"And that makes it okay then, huh? Next time Denver needs relaxing, I'll go fuck him - see how you like it." He can't convince me to calm down again, so before I make an even bigger show, I leave, slamming the door behind me childishly.

I head back to the phone room to see Helsinki sitting next to Oslo still. "Hey," I whisper. "How are you doing?"

"I never cry." Helsinki mutters. "But, Oslo is family." I nod understandingly. "He can't die."

I walk over to him and put my fragile hand on his rock solid shoulder. ""He won't die, Helsinki." I smile to him, and he grabs my little hand in his great big paw. "Me and Nairobi will do everything we can for him."

"Thank you, Vienna." He mumbles quietly.

"How is Oslo?" Andrés voice booms from the door causing me to shudder.

"I was just about to check on him." I say coldly.

"Allow me." Andrés pushes me aside and grabs a torch. 

He opens Oslo's eyes and shines them in, to see if he reacts in any way. "Unresponsive." He says. "I don't want to be dramatic but the head wound may have caused significant damage."

I gulp, knowing how difficult it is for Helsinki already, and Andrés' blunt approach isn't helping.

"Oh really? What are you? A neurosurgeon now, huh?" Nairobi calls from the door and quickly runs towards me and Helsinki and places her arms around us comfortingly. "We need to take him to a hospital because he might still have a chance!"

"No one is leaving." Andrés grunts. "The Professor said-"

"The professor can kiss my ass!" She snaps at Andrés. "Where was he when sixteen hostages escaped, huh?!" I hold her hand, trying to calm her down. Andrés is cold hearted, and is loyal to his brother's plan. No matter who it is, he'd react the same way - even if it was me.

Tokyo and Rio back Nairobi, and agree Oslo should be taken into a hospital.

"This isn't a democracy!" Andrés snarls and points his gun at Nairobi, within the same second, her, Tokyo and Rio all point theirs at Andrés.

"Everyone relax." I say and step between all the guns, my heart is racing knowing the tension is high and I'm standing between them. I look at Andrés now: "we open those doors and let Oslo go to hospital." I instruct.

"No one goes out." He bites at me making my teeth clench together. His one opportunity to let me forgive his reckless actions with Ariadna, but his focussed mind tells him the plan is more important than me.

"Oslo's not leaving." Helsinki sadly admits. "Death is better than jail." He nods and the guns begin to disappear back into overalls. "I want to take care of Oslo now, but Vienna, Nairobi... Thank you." He smiles and together we nod.

"All right everyone, let's leave them alone. I think our hostages have had enough time to decide whether they want money or freedom, so let's find out there choice." Andrés calls and Nairobi, Tokyo and I walk downstairs.

Nairobi draws a line in front of them all whilst Tokyo explains the process, those who decide freedom will be taken downstairs by me. I look up to see Andrés staring at me, and once he knows I'm watching, he pulls Ariadna closer to him fixedly.

"He's trying to make you jealous." Nairobi whispers to me, but my eyes don't leave him. "He's trying to show you what you're missing."

"I know..." I breathe feeling tears fill my eyes. "I miss him, Nairobi." And finally I break away from his gaze. "I still love him even after what he's done."

"Vienna!" Tokyo shouts making the water in my eyes disappear instantly. "Take them to the loading door, please." And I nod.

"Follow me." I say taking the lead.

Once I lead the 'freedom' hostages down to a secure room, I close the door and lock them in. It'll take a matter of minutes before they know that they've been tricked and there's nothing they can do. For the first time, I don't care that I'm an asshole, because Andrés has turned my pure heart into a black and blue bruised machine.