PART 9

Siddharth sat on the floor for head massage and sana was amused to see this , but she obeyed him and started doing tel malish.

Sana - mujhe toh lga , ptaa nhi tu kya bolega... Kya punishment dega , yeh toh tu kal bhi btaa skta tha na ??

Sid - achaa !! Kya lga gya punishment dunga mein ?

Sana - mm... Bht kuch...like voh likvate nhi h school mein ki mein yeh dubara nhi...aur kitni baar likvate hii rhte h...., Murga bnavna....

Siddharth couldn't stop himself from laughing at this antics.

Sid - abbe gadhi..mein tere school ka teacher thodi hu...jo yeh sab krvaunga...vese agar punishment janne ka itna shauk tha too utha deti raat ko soo kyu gyi mere room mein ( teasing and putting tounge out )

Sana - ( embarrassed a bit ) voh...mein voh...puchne hii ayi thi...aur tujhe dekhte dekhte nind aa gyi...mein soone thodi ayi thi...voh toh bas ankh lag gyi thi

Sid - haan haan thik aab achee se malish kar zor se ( pura hukum chlate hue )

Sana - ( pulling some bunch of hairs ) vese kamine , agar ptaa tha ki mein thi toh subh voh mom k saamne natak kyu kia " mom mere room mein aye th kya " ( mimicking him)

Sid - ahh...baal mat khich mere baal nikal jayenge...

Sana - achaa thik h par mujhse batein kri chl... agar mein bore hui na toh meri speed slow ho jayegi malish krne ki

Sid - achaa toh tu kuch btaa rhi thi apne school k barein mein...voh bta kha tha school kya krti thi..

Sana started talking about her school and hostel life and out of sudden she kept her legs on his shoulder.... Siddharth was tremendously shocked...kyuki yeh unka style tha champi ka she did exactly same... Sana was still blabbering about her school life .

Out of sudden she got flashes like deja vu kind of (its is strange feeling that you have experienced what is happening now before , jese ki phle bhi yeh ho chuka h kind of thing )

She was being restless.... shivering.. sweating...closing and opening her eyes as Siddharth was sitting with his eyes closed down on floor and facing his back couldn't notice this..

Sid - kya hua ruk kyu gyi...sana  Sana

she was not answering he looked back and saw her sweating and breathing heavily , and turned completely and on knees...holding her hand which were not making any moment.

Sid - kya hua are you alright....kuch hua h kya ( rubbing her hands and holding her cheeks )

She was not answering and getting old flashes but not clear all black and white... Siddharth voice was not reaching her ears and she couldn't understood anything and ran towards her room and lock herself .
Siddharth ran after her but couldn't catch her and was beating the door calling her name but she didn't answer and then she screams and says

Sana - mujhe chod de akela.... please mere saar mein dard ho rha h .... Siddharth ( her voice had pain and tears )

Siddharth got really worried and tensed was not able to understand what should he do .

What will happen will he able to handle the situation ?
Ya sana ki tabiyat khrab ho zayegi ?
ya uski memory vapis aa jayigi ?
Ya kuch aur bht galat hoga ?

T.B.C