PART 12

Sana - tujhe farak nhi padta mein kuch bhi karu ? Chahe tumhari bat manu ya nahi , chahe zinda hu ya...( She stops when Siddharth gave him a deadly angry stare )

He wanted to say so many things but cannot as she is not well he remembers what doctor said to him , he slowly removes her hand which she has tightly holded made her lay on bed and slowly without any expression said

Sid - subh baat krenge abhi soo ja plzz

Sana - pkaa....baat krega ?

Sid - haan I promise...

He went to kitchen to have some water , and after drinking water sat on the chair near dinning table and was really worried about her...he is remembering the whole day...which is a complete mess...
first the head massage...ke baad jo hua...uske baad yeh...kya ho rha h...mein na khud ko sambhal pa rha hu...na uske esse uski memory vapis kese ayegi...jab har din ek trauma ki trah hoga... I had to do something....

The next morning was fresh , new , full of hopes ,he wanted to start it like nothing happened before.

He wanted to surprise her by making brunch for her coz they came late at night and woke up late , he made aloo prantha with chai and took it to her room . She was sleeping like a baby.

Sid - ( kissed her forehead ) sana utho Dekho duphar ho gyi h .

Sana - ( she woke up with swollen eyes like she cried the whole night )   hmm.. 5 min aur soone dee plzz....

Sid - nhii...uth jaldi Dekh tere liye aloo k parathe aur chai bnai h...

Sana - ( wakes up with a jerk ) haan... Tunne bnaye , mere liye ? ( Smiles and get up and sat straight leaning her back straight , she was still in pain )

Sid - ( kept prantha and chai in front to eat ) chloo khaoo..aur btao kese bna h

Sana is staring at aloo prantha with lot of love and hunger , but not eating it.

Sid - yeh dekhne se muh mein nhi ayega...khana padega isse ( sarcastically )

Sana - ( making pout and innocent face ) mhh... koshish toh kr rhi hu par himat nhi ho rhi khane ki , hath agee badana chahti hu par...

Sid - ( he understood what she wants ) abee natakunki sidha bol khilade...mein khila dunga

Sana - aaj kal sidhi baton ka jawab kha h tere paas ( taunting over last night conversation )

Siddharth ignore that topic , and started feeding her and she ate all without any questions and drama and praised him a lot, he then gave her the medicines and made her rest....

Siddharth was amused at her changed behaviour and was questioning himself in his mind .

Sid - yeh aaj itna chup chap kyu h... Na mene data na kuch bola... I think raat vali baat p upset h..... Koi naat nhi dinner k baad achee se bat krunga

Doctor appointment got postponed after 2 days , due to the medicines going on he cannot take further treatment and told Siddharth on call.

Dinner time :-

Siddharth , s mom and sana was eating dinner on dinning table , it was all silent for the very first time. Siddharth broke silence as she saw shehnaaz's sad mood.

Sid - mom , aaj apki chidiya chahak nhi ri kya baat ? ( Indicating sana silent mode )

S mom - hmm...lagta h kissi kauye ( crow ) ne kaw kaw krke meri chidiya ka mood khrab krdia h

Mom rocked and Siddharth shocked .
Sana was still not responding to any lame and silly jokes and now s mom was also worried.

S mom - bachaa... Kya hua thik h tu ?

Sana - haan mom voh bas pain ho rha h toh bolne ka man nhi kr rha h... Mera khana ho gya h rose mujhe room mein chod aoo plzz

First shock - even in her pain she used to gigle and smiled earlier but not today , this statement ki bolna ka mann nhi kr rha shocked Siddharth and mom both.

Second - always Siddharth used to take and drop her to room , she asked rose for the first time and didn't looked at Siddharth even once.

Siddharth didn't want to jump any conclusion about her changed behaviour , he calmed himself by giving excuse ki may be drugs and medicines ki vjh se hoga , may be pain mein hogi....but his heart wants him to say to talk to her.... she is not going through any physical pain... she is going through mental
May be that question.

What will Siddharth do , will answer all the questions , that shehnaaz wants to ask or will wait for the test to be done ?
Will his mind win over his heart ?
Or something new tragedy is on the way ?

T.B.C