1

Third person POV
Sayori and yuri were done finishing they're work for the festival sayori looks at their great work and sighed tierdly. "Ya' know yuri..." Sayori said still looking at their work. Yuri looks at sayori "hmm?" "When Monika suggested we work together for the festival, i was against it at first. I didn't think we have alot in common."
Sayori said finally looking away from the work. "Thats fair. I don't have much in common with most people." Yuri smiles softly "my interests are somewhat... Eccentric." Yuri slightly looks away. Sayori beamingly sat up looking happier "but you're actually really cool!" Sayori smiles brightly making yuri slightly blush while looking a bit shocked. "Really?" "You're super knowladgeable with this stuff! And you got a thing for atmosphere!" Sayori said as a reply making yuri a little proud of herself. "Thats probably just the rosemary..." Yuri smiles a bit softly. Sayori gigled "not the literal atmosphere silly!" That giggile made yuri's heart skip a beat. "You got a thing for... Uhhh..... Fung shway??" Yuri smiled a litte "feng shui
, you mean" "yeah, that!" Sayori smiled sheepishly scratching at the back of her head. "Thats the thing where you organize the room and make people feel certin things!" "Well i do try." Yuri smiles at sayori feeling happy for the complament. Sayori sighed "i wish i was as confident as you are..." Yuri stares at sayori. "Me? Confident? I wouldn't call myself confident.." Yuri looks away slightly. "You just seem to know what you're doing." "Of course i do! I try to be the best at everything i set my mind to!" Yuri smiles happily. "Wow, yuri..." Sayori looks at her with adortion. "You must be really talented!" Sayori smiled yuri slightly became a bit more embarrassed "talented probably isn't the right word... Its more that i tend to obsess over small details. You don't ever that though." Yuri looks at sayori worrying a bit, sayori looked confused "do what?" Yuri replied "Obsess over every little thing someone says or does, and worry about it until you make yourself sick?" yuri feels her obsession slowly coming in. Sayori gave a confused look (acting all innocent ÕwÕ) "well, the way i look at it... If someone is being mean to you, you probably did something to deserve it! Either that, or that person is just being a meanie hehe~" sayori giggles yuri blushes a little making her want to hear more of sayori's giggles and laughter thats making her obsessed. "Ahahah... You're something else.." A tiny silence filled the room for a moment until yuri got struck by realization. "I just realized.." "Eh?" Sayori asked cocking an eyebrow. "We've been done with our tasks for quite awhile now.. I could've left an hour ago if i want to.." Yuri said looking at the floor. "Oh! Please don't be pressured to leave! I'm enjoying you're company!" Sayori smiled at yuri adding it in yuri's obsession list.
"Hmm... Sayori? Can you keep a secret?" Yuri asked looking at sayori "sure! I'm great at keeping secrets!" Sayori replied with a smile. Yuri smiled back " i wanted to show you something." "What is it?" Sayori replied. Yuri reaches into her bag and produces a large knife, with a red and black pattern on the hilt. Sayori eyes widen. "I-is that a knife?!"

To be continued UwU

A/N finally my wattpad worked! I'll update the other stories on the future i just need to get this idea out of my head first anyway thanks for reading! If you want more content please follow me, vote this and comment thank youu OwO
-Shadow