𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Growing up with Kelly Severide was not the easiest. Even though they were only 2 minutes apart Kelly always wanted to be the overprotective big brother. Both Jamie and Kelly wanted to follow in their father's footsteps and be firefighters. Neither Kelly or Benny was happy that Jamie wanted to be a firefighter but that wasn't gonna stop her. Jamie went through the academy with Kelly and they both met Matt Casey and all three of the instantly became friends. Jamie started off at firehouse 19 then decided to move to Los Angeles and continue being a firefighter.

In Los Angeles, Jamie went through a rough time and ended up having a one night stand. One night stands weren't really Jamie's kind of thing so when she found out she was pregnant she avoided the bar where she met the guy. She flew out to Chicago and told her brother in person. Kelly wanted Jamie to move back out there but she wanted to stay in Los Angeles. Jamie drove to Chicago every so often but never wanted to fully move back. She missed Kelly and Matt but moving back means losing everything she worked for in Los Angeles. 

Jamie started finding it hard bringing up her daughter Alexandra by herself so she decided moving back to Chicago would be the best plan for everything. She didn't want to tell her brother or Matt about her coming back and wanted it to be a surprise for them. Jamie's friend Michelle Upton has a sister in Chicago who works in the intelligence unit. Michelle was also missing her family so she decided to come back to Chicago with Jamie. Michelle is a detective in Los Angeles but wanted a change in scenery as well as wanting to be closer to her sister. 

In Los Angeles, Jamie was a lieutenant on truck but her truck didn't like her being a lieutenant. All of her truck were males and she was the only female in the firehouse apart from one of the paramedics. No one treated her the same but she didn't let that stop her she was always the one being compared to her brother at school. Even though they were only 2 minutes apart Jamie was always the one being compared to Kelly apart from when it came to music or art. Jamie always took being compared to Kelly as a challenge she was always trying to beat her brother and he was never going to slow down for her. 

She knew as soon as she stepped foot in Chicago and said her last name was Severide that she would be compared to her brother or father but that would never bother her. She was hoping to get a job at firehouse 51 alongside Kelly and Matt. She was all ready to move when her brother phoned her saying that 51 had a spot opening up if she was to ever move back to Chicago. Jamie tried saying that she wasn't moving back to Chicago but she didn't think Kelly believed her. 

Alexmarie_19