- showtime -

well well well...look at what we have here.

Welcome back, Sedulites.

I swear to you, I have been thinking about doing this for such a long time

I swear to you, I have been thinking about doing this for such a long time. With the success (?????) of the previous two books in this series, I really didn't know if I would continue the story.

Then it hit me.

It's not so much continuing as there is a new story to tell.

I really just felt this need to explore our new character, Jacqueline, as best as possible. I kind of feel like she's our baby too in a sense???? We watched her parents grow significantly from the beginning to the (devastating) end so I figured that means something for everyone who really enjoyed the series and characters thus far.

In terms of the plot, Gotham is a sort of dystopia now following the previous events which happened at the end of Limerence. This particular story will be different as it will be split into two distinctive parts.

Part I: Joker
Part II: Jacqueline

For context-I don't want to give too much away BUT...you know. I have to keep you in some sort of suspense!

I also really want to explore other characters in this installment-many old and some new.

There is so much meat to cut through, so many possibilities...but there is one thing I do know good and well that will happen in this installment that has been fueling this itch to write.

Though that's for me to write and for you to eventually find out.

It's been a minute but I'm back and I'm back with a vengeance. Let's get this show back on the road because I know you missed this wreck that we all love and call Gotham as much as I did.

So glad you're here.
Thank you for always being so supportive.

So it begins...