CHAPTER 5

Megan pushed me into the chair and started to poke my face with all these things. I don't really care for makeup so I never cared to know the names. "You better not make me look like one of those cake faced girls or God help me I'll cut your hair" I warned Megan. "Oh shush and let me work my magic." she said. Half an hour later she was finally finished, didn't know it took that long for simple makeup jeez. I'm not going say I didn't recognize the girl in front of me like those cliche people. It was plain old me Katie Wells; all Megan did was highlight my features with a smokey eye and strawberry lip gloss with a little bit of blush and some other things. You can't blame me those are the only makeup I know. "Thanks Meg." I said as I went to sit on my bed as she did her makeup. She was finished quicker than she did mine and she did look hot. "Time to put on our dresses!" She squealed. Taking out the dress she bought me she pushed me into the bathroom. Finally looking at the dress I whispered to myself " oh shit." This just was beautiful and sexy. I quickly put it on. "Hurry up will you." Meg screamed from outside the door. Fixing it I walked out. " Ohh mama, girllllll you look hot as hell; the boys won't be able to keep their eyes off you. " Meg said wide eyed. I simply laughed.

(This is Katie's dress)

"Go put on your dress or we'll be late." I said pushing her inside the bathroom. I looked in my closet for a pair of heels to go with my outfit. I found a nice silver strap one in the corner.

Megan came out wearing a off the shoulder long sleeved black dress that reached her mid thigh

Megan came out wearing a off the shoulder long sleeved black dress that reached her mid thigh. She looked hot of I'm being honest. " what do you think?" she asked doing a spin. "I would totally smash you." I told her. She just laughed and grabbed my black michigans.

 She just laughed and grabbed my black michigans

We both paired our dresses with silver jewelry

We both paired our dresses with silver jewelry. Grabbing my silver clutch I put some money my phone and ID as well as my drivers liscense. Heading downstairs we saw My parents as well as Chad in the living room watching a movies as a family. The picture of them together made me sad cause I was not included in there family time. "I'm going out." I informed them. "Do whatever you want just don't embarrass this family or I'll disown your sorry ass." My dad said. I was shocked by his words but mostly sad, the tears threatened to come out but I held them back. "Let's go." I said to Megan. As I turned around I saw Chad's friend coming out if the kitchen with drinks in his hand. I scoffed in my head so they were replacing me with him.
Tonight I was going forget all my problems and have fun. We got into my baby and headed of to the party.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Please comment and vote thanks.  Hopefully the next chapter will be longer and more exciting