Girls three is sure sexy...

"Guys, come look at Ash's girlfriend."

Ash wasn't listening. He was standing against the counter in his kitchen, typing quickly on his phone, a smile splattered over his face.

Gary, Drew, Paul, and Kenny were in the living room, waiting for the pizza to heat – the pizza Ash still hasn't gotten out of the freezer. 

"What? Is this she?" Drew pointed to the picture on Gary's phone screen. 

"She's as skinny as Dawn..." Kenny zoomed in. 

"Did Ash ever sleep with a woman right after their first date?" Drew scratched his cheek. Ash was a lot of dumb things, but he usually kept his pants on a little longer. 

Paul looked at Drew. "If she's ready for f*ck then why not?" 

"Guys, this is Gary Oak. I pick the best of the best," Gary spoke. "First date or second, who cares? Look at her!"

"The best of the best? You picked a woman who was looking for a threesome."

"With me!" Gary pointed to himself, looking quite proud. "She's got high standards. She'd have been perfect if Ash had been into that kind of stuff."

"And you'd have done it?" Kenny made a disgusted face. 

"No, I'm not into it – but have you seen Melody? She's burning hot!"

Ash chuckled. The guys turned to look at him. "He's snickering all by himself already."

"Yeah, it's a sign." They laughed at him and turned to look at Serena's pictures on her social media account.

Meanwhile, Ash was typing on his phone.

Ash: You really love cats

Misty: Cats are Meowsome! 😻😻

Ash chuckled again. His heart fluttered as he waited for her to finish typing.

Misty: You seemed down lately. Are you really fine?

Ash: I'm okay now

Ash added:

Ash: thanks a lot I really appreciate it

Misty: 😸

Misty: Wait a second. I've got something to cheer you up with!

Ash blinked. Misty was typing. She sent a picture and it was still loading.

He put his hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing hard when he saw it. The hands-under-chin pose aside, the fact that Misty had put a beauty sheet facemask on her cat's face was hilarious. The selfie was priceless and, well, Misty's pajamas were really cute. She really looked nice and she was just in her pajamas. You can't blame Ash for zooming in her face and eyes. Her eyelashes were a mystery to him. 

Ash: NOO WHAT did you do to Yuko? 😂 Also she's one pretty cat

Misty: She says thanks for the compliment! It's all thanks to her rigorous beauty routine 🐈💅 (she's a Siberian)

Ash chuckled again. He typed:

Ash: How did you even made that to fit her??

Misty: It's just one of the many many many skills I have! 

Ash: I love how dedicated you are

Suddenly, Ash realized how that could be easily misunderstood. He quickly added:

Ash: You just love raising her don't you

Misty: I've had her since she was a little kitten 😿 she's so cute

Ash sighed. How could he resist transforming that into a trail of compliments? That word 'cute' was the key. Should he do this? It's going so smoothly... 

Suddenly, a text popped at the top of his screen:

Serena: Miss you already 💖

Ash was reminded he kind of a had a thing going on with Serena. He did. He's been damning the world for years about how he needed a woman by his side, and now that he had, he was having fun (too much fun) talking to Misty and laughing at her cat's confused look. Ash doesn't get this excited when texting Serena and he doesn't even want to think why. 

He typed to Misty:

Ash: Cats are cool

Misty took some time to reply. Ash knew what he's done. He was aware.

Misty: Sure

He will need more than one pizza to get over what he's done.