The Ketchum Girlfriend

Kenny, Gary, Paul, and Drew were ready to drink tonight. They spent a fortune on the drinks, but they were celebrating the loss of Ash's 'virginity' (virginity?). They weren't exactly excited about this because they kind of liked having a single friend in the group, crashing at his place to talk trash about their girlfriends and drink forbidden amounts of alcohol, but Ash was known for being protective of his personal space which is why he never accepted any roommates, and they knew this woman had a long way to go. In the meantime, he was still their "single" friend.

Who would have thought that, after years, Ash was going to be dating, and for real? (Not the fake dating he does when he takes Dawn or May to attend weddings with him in Pallet town and introduces them as his 'date'). And a colleague from all people? The guys couldn't believe the Ketchum Girlfriend is actually a colleague who's been around for ages. How come he didn't notice she liked him? Where were his eyes? She was right next to him, and literally.

Still, they can't believe Ash dropped women like Serena and Giselle (Anabel was meeeh) for this one, but what does Ash know about women anyway? He still gets excited over Happy Meals.

"Come on, Ashy-boy! Open the f*cking damn door!" Gary shouted as he rang the doorbell recklessly.

"Get your f*cked ass off that couch!" Kenny shouted. "You piiiiiig!"

"Guys, this is a bit heavy and I've been skipping arm day." Drew was carrying bottles of alcohol wrapped in the newspaper. He kicked the door with his foot. "Open this!"

"Bunch of monkeys," Paul said.

The door opened, but it wasn't Ash. It was a woman – a very familiar redhead woman they've seen on pictures before. The four men looked completely in shock as they watched the woman dressed in a bathrobe and fuzzy slippers.

"Oh, uh, hey."

"Hi!" Misty greeted them cheerfully. "Can I help you anything?"

F*ck.

THE END