;led zeppelin shirt

I was reading one of the Cosmo magazines Jackie left in the Forman's basement, until I heard footsteps going down the stairs.

It's 11AM, no one has wished me a happy birthday since I left my house immediately, until Hyde screamed behind me.

"Happy Birthday Y/N!" Steven surprises me, handing me a perfectly wrapped present.

"Steven, did you wrap this?" I chuckled, surprised at how neat it was and perfectly taped. "Of course I did, just for my girl." He says cringing at himself. He's definitely not used to showing a lot of affection, but he's getting there.

I take the wrapping paper off, revealing a white box, then I take the tape off and open it to see his favorite Black Led Zeppelin shirt.

"Your favorite shirt?" I question as I stare at the shirt, a smile spread across my face, and my cheeks were burning a bit.

"Yeah, It's my favorite one. You're with me now so I wanted you to have it" Steven says as he smiles at me.

"Oh Steven, I love it!" I get up and sped to sit on his lap. His arm wrapped around me as he kissed my cheek.

It really did mean a lot to me.

"I'll be right back." I hop out of Stevens arms and run towards his bedroom excited to try it on.

Once i'm inside Stevens bedroom I quickly pull off my  lavender shirt and slip the Zeppelin shirt on.

When I walk back into the basement, he's already rolling up a joint. I sit on his lap as he takes in what im wearing.

"Damn baby, this truly looks better on you than me." Steven says as he kisses me.

"Ready to smoke your birthday celebration?" Steven asks while handing me the joint and lighter.