;sick

Request : "I would like to see y/n taking care of steven or steven taking care of y/n when they are sick"

I thought this idea was adorable thank you for requesting!!

<><><><>

You woke up to Steven sniffling on your chest. You felt his head just to find him burning up.

He's sick.

Whenever Steven gets sick, his clingy side comes out of him. He's gotten so used to you being here for him, to nurture him and to love him, that he doesn't want to separate from you whenever he feels like this.

You slowly moved him over to the side so you can get up. You got yourself ready to go out to the store and buy stuff for his soup, and when you came back, you see him snuggled up in a blanket like a little child waiting to be fed from his mother.

"You look like a huge baby right now." You go over to hug him. You didn't care about getting sick, you just want him to feel comfortable.

"I feel horrible. Where were you. I missed you." He mumbles and wraps his arms around you and rests his head on your shoulder.

Huuugeee baby when he's sick.

"I was gone for 30 minutes Steven. Do you want me to make your soup now or later?" You grin, holding up the bag you got from the grocery store.

"Later. Stay with me." He groans, leaning back to the couch. You lay down next to him and cover yourself with the same blanket, being the little spoon.

"Thank you, Y/n." He kisses your cheek and rests his head on you.