;looking at engagement rings (HC)

Eric and Donna vibes?! Yeah, we don't talk about those times. Enjoy!

<><><><><>

- You and Steven would have been dating for 4 years when he decided it was time to ask the big question.

- You were his most serious relationship, he wouldn't trade you for anyone else.

- He doesn't see a future without you.

- He has to think about it for the past months. How he just wanted you, even for life.

- Yeah, he thought it was stupid that a ring decides if you guys are forever or not,

- But shit, if it does then yeah he's gonna buy you one.

- The first thing he did was ask your father for his blessing, which he said yes to.

- One day while you were sleeping he woke you up to say He and Eric were gonna go to the mall to buy Kelso's birthday gift.

- Of course you believed it.

- When the time finally came to actually look at the rings he was fucking nervous because he wanted the best for you.

- After looking for thirty minutes and asking questions, Eric gave up and went to go look for a massage chair, but not Steven.

- Nope, Steven will not give up. He was determined to make you his Wife.

- The man who worked there was patient.

- He immediately knew that the ring in front of his eyes right now, was THE ring.

- It was bigger than just "Dainty" But it was smaller than "Chunky."

- That's the ring he wants to see on your hand everyday.

- That's the ring to get on one knee for.