Night 2.

That night, Amy decided to try to lighten the mood.

She brought everyone to a corn maze, to see who will get to the end of the maze first.

"You all ready everyone?" Amy beamed with joy as she held her First-Aid Kit in one hand and Creams hand in the other.

Everyone nodded. They all entered the maze in pairs. Sonic and Tails, Amy and Cream, Charmy and Vector, Rouge and Omega, Silver and Espio, Blaze and Shadow, and Jet and Wave.

They all had an amazing time going through the maze, which was lit up with lanterns. But soon enough, the lanterns went out.

"Not again!" Vector complained.

Vector heard a muffled voice next to him.

"Charmy!" Vector shouted as he tried to get Charmy but was kicked away. The lights went back on.

"Well, at least I know you're not the killer." Espio looked at Silver.

They heard Vector sob. Everyone ran to the scene.

"Ch-CHARMY?!?" Espio stood still, in shock.

Cream sobbed along with Vector.

"Somethings not right..." Tails wondered aloud.

"What do you mean, Tails?" Sonic asked.

"They don't make any sound so they're sneaky, but the people they're going after don't make much sense." Tails answered his friend.

Everyone looked at Rouge.

"I KNOW it's not Rouge, I'll protect her with my life!"Shadow shouted.

"Hmm..." Silver wondered to himself.