This should be fun!

Sophias POV
"Come on let's go", felix said dragging me to his room. I grabbed his hand and we were off. When we arrived his room was blue with a bunch of sports posters. "Nice posters", I said to him. "Thanx", he said chuckling. " I'm scared", I said to him after a long silence. "It's going to be okay", he said to me. He grabbed my chin forcing me to look into his eyes. His beautiful eyes not to mention. I got lost in them until Felix's face came close to mine so I could feel his breath. Then our lips collided. We talked about random stuff for awhile and then ate dinner and before we knew it it was time.
Felix's POV
"I'm scared", Sophia said to me don't be I said bringing our lips together and turning it into a full on make out session. I pulled off her shirt, then she pulled off mine. Then came our pants and then our underwear the her bra. I brought her to the bed and started leaving a trail of kisses down her body until I found her sweet spot and she started to moan. "Stop. Teasing. Me", she said in between moans. I stopped and stuck it in and we did it for about an hour and then I finally said, " I'm about to give up". She nodded and then I pulled it out. I layed next to her and we cuddled in bed.
Sophia's POV
That was fun but I don't think he's the one for me. He's cute and all but I just don't feel it. I guess that eliminates him from my list. I decided to go to bed I am so tired.
*Next Morning* (Sophia's POV)
I wake to see Felix sleeping right next to me. I get out of bed put on my clothes and head to the kitchen. When I get there I see Omar. "Good morning doll", he says all cheerful. "Morning", I mumble. I am obviously not a morning person at all. " How was your night", he said to me. "Decent", I said to him and he gave me a puzzled look. "I was with Felix", I told him and he looked even more confused. "I thought you liked him", he said to me. " Me too", I said. We dropped the subject and started to make pancakes.