I'm sorry!

Sophia's POV
When we entered the kitchen we saw one of the blondes and Oscar making out on the counter. I was in complete shock. "Well that checks Oscar off my list", I said to myself quietly hoping Rosie didn't here. "I'm sorry Sophia", Rosie said probably referring to what I said before. I just sighed and went into the fridge. Grabbed some cheese dip and then went into the closet to grab the chips. The two didn't even stop. It was like I want even there. I completely ignored them and went back into my room with Rosie. I was completely speechless. I didn't like him that much but it wasn't like I didn't like him at all. Rosie was talking to me but I wasn't listening all I could think about was the two left on my list. OG and Omar. What if neither one of them like me? What if I'm that one person who doesn't find someone? Then something snapped right out of my thoughts. It was Felix. "Hey", he said to Rosie and I. "What's up", I said and Rosie just stood there. What's up with her. Omg she had a crush! Felix winked at Rosie and we went back into my room. "Does someone have a crush?", I ask when we get back into the room. " Me pish no", she says obviously lying. " You almost melted", I said to her. "No I didn't", she said to me. I gave that look that means your lying I'm right because I didn't feel like arguing anymore. "Ok ok yeah maybe I do have a crush and maybe I almost melted when he winked at me", she said a little quietly. " I knew it", I said a little to loud. " Knew what?", Omar says barging in. For some odd reason my heart skipped a beat and I got lost in his eyes. "Sophia, knew what", he said waving his hand in my face to get my attention. "Ah nothing", I said quickly trying to recover from the awkwardness. "Ok", he said closing the door and leaving. "What was that all about?", Rosie said in one of those teasing tones. "It was nothing", I said even though I knew the fact but didn't really want to admit it. "I think someone has a crush maybe?", She says in a questioning voice. I sighed and nodded my head and she started screaming and jumping up and down. "Oh my god shut up someone is going to hear you", I said and she stopped screaming but was still jumping up and down." Your so weird", I said and sat down on my bed. She pouted and then came and sat down next to me and we both laughed. We talked about, you guessed, Felix and Omar until about 3 or maybe 4 then decided to got to sleep we were going to set an alarm but figured one of the boys would wake us up. Then I heard I quiet knock on my door but luckily it didn't wake Rosie up. "Hello", I said in a quiet sleepy voice. It was Omar! "What's up", I said shortly after. He took my hand and dragged me to his room. " Sorry to wake you up but I can't sleep and I was wondering", he started but then I cut him off. "I would love to let me just leave a note for Rosie I'll be right back" I left and wrote a note stuck it on the bed side table and left.

Omar's POV
I can't believe she is coming to sleep with me cause I can't sleep. Maybe she likes me or maybe she's just being nice." Ok let's go to sleep", Sophia said as soon as she walked in. I nodded and we walked to my bed. She pulled me close to her and my heart stopped. Maybe the boys were right. Maybe it's not just a crush, maybe I'm in love.
Rosie's POV
I woke up and it was ONLY 10. How in the world did I wake up so early if I went to sleep so late? Wait! Where is Sophia? Ok there's a note on the bedside table maybe it's from her. It had my name on it. The note says: Dear Rosie, I went to Omar's room because he couldn't sleep. I'm sorry that I had to leave you all alone in my room but I couldn't leave this opportunity behind. I bet you'd do the same thing it was Felix. I hope your not mad at me. Love you, Sophia. I wasn't mad at her. What if this means that Omar likes her back? I totally ship it like completely. They would be the cutest couple ever. I don't want to jump to conclusions though. I'll find out when it happens. I was thinking about this for a while until I heard some cursing from in the kitchen.
Authors note
Ok so I'm so sorry I couldn't update any sooner. I really didn't think any one enjoyed it and was actually reading it so I put it aside for a week or two. But now I'm back and I now know that there is at least one person who enjoys my story so I will keep updating for her. If anyone is interested I'm looking for an Internet bestie so if you are just comment. Love you my fellow Foooers!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💞💞💖💖💘💘💋💘💖💞❤️