Good morning beautiful!

Sophias POV
I had just finished eating my pancakes when I felt arms wrap around my stomach. "Good morning beautiful", I heard the voice say soon recognizing it as Felix. I then tensed up. "Is something wrong", I said. "Yes, actually", I said and ran into my room closing the door and locking it behind me. I then heard a knock on my door. "Please let me in", Felix said. I opened the door and a worried Felix showed in front of me. "What's wrong beautiful", he said. " I'm sorry", I said and his eyes widened. "Your just not the one for me", I said and felt really guilty. " So you don't like me", he said sounding really sad. I nodded my head and then replied " can we still be friends", I said looking into his eyes. He shook his head yes and left sadly. I felt so guilty I couldn't even bare it. " Are you okay", Omar said while bursting in. "Thanx for knocking", I said with a slight chuckle. He laughed too and said a quiet sorry. "Yeah I'm fine", I said to him and we both say down on my bed. We sat there and talked about our lives at home and stuff like that until lunch. We went out for lunch and then we heard the beeping signaling Paul. " Hello contestants", Paul said. "Just hurry up", one of the blondes said. " Shut up Haley", said Paul. Wow! That's her name. " I think that I'm canceling sex week", said Paul. Yes, I though to myself no more having sex. "You guys have already suffered enough. Oh and Sophia how was like to loose your virginity", Paul said. "Very funny", I said. The TV screen turned off and everyone said how happy they were.
Felix's POV
After the little announcement I went straight to my room. I can't believe she doesn't like me back, I thought. Why aren't I good enough for her? Does she even care? Probably not. All these thoughts ran through my mind until... Bang! Bang! Bang! "Come in", I mumbled. " Dude you good", OG asked me as he came in. I shook my head no. "Dude I heard what happened there are so many other girls here", OG said. "Yeah but I loved her", I said to him. " I know but you'll get through it there are other fish in the sea", OG said to me then he gave me a hug and left. He left me there to cry on a pillow which is exactly what I did. A lot of time passed of me just sitting there and then I heard a knock on my door. "Please do not come in", I said trying not to sound like I had been crying. "Dinner's ready", she said. It was Sophia. "Ok", I mumbled. "Do you want me to bring it to you?", she said. Wow! She really did understand. "If that wouldn't be a problem", I replied shyly. I heard her footsteps head back some mumbling and then she was back. " Do you want me to just drop it here", she said. "Yes please", I said a little hesitant. I heard her drop it and leave.
Sophia's POV
I walked back to the table and looked at everyone looking at me. "Is he okay?", Oscar asked me. "I don't think so", I replied back shaking my head. "He'll be fine", OG said and we all laughed at him. "Sophia this is delicious", Omar said to me changing the subject. "Thank you. It was my Nonnie's recipe", I said starting to tear up. "Is your Nonnie um... dead", OG asked. I shook my head yes and he brought me into I hug I didn't cry though I wouldn't let myself. " I'm going to my room if anyone needs me", I announced and then trotted off. After about an hour of reading and just chilling by myself I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?", I yelled. "It's Rosey", she said in the same song like voice as me. "Come in, come in", i exclaimed all excited.