{2}"hi Harry"

I Then forced myself up heading to the Black Library to find some useful books. They have everything there so there have to be some old school books for next year. And my other books? Ha, Godric doesn't even know where they are! Probably with the Dursleys, and if so there long gone and burned.

[]±[]

1 September, 6 am:

Harry's POV

"Uuuuuuhhhhhh" I grunted at the alarm that went off. I was supposed to get the last minute things packed and apparate to the platform.

I basically begged for at least 5 more minutes in bed yet I gave up and dragged myself off my bed just to slump down on the floor.

I summoned the courage and strength to pick myself up and then went to get ready for the express!

)time skip(

I apparated to Kings Cross earlier than I should... But the train was there so hey, what's there to lose!

I got on it searching for some compartment. Even if there were only 3 that were full and all the same, I still settled on one in the back.

A bit later Hermione and Ron came. They settled themselves in the compartment I was in, obviously, and started bickering about something. I wasn't listening, but I caught some of the argument: "obviously not, Ronald, why would they do that?"

"I don't know, hi Harry, for studying perhaps and you would enjoy that so why are you against me?!"

"Because you're feeding me lies, Ron."

"But I just suggested something!"

Later on, I made an excuse to go to the bathroom. But in reality, I didn't. I went to search for some isolated compartment. I really didn't want them to notice how much I've changed. They'll just pity me in response, and that wouldn't be helpful...

Once I found one in the very back I settled myself in concluding that I can acio my stuff here as I brought my wand with me before. Once I did that I plopped back down on the compartment seat with the world of my own imagination engulfing me. Telling me everyone and everything is not real. Sometimes you need an escape like that.

[]±[]

The second chapter is out! Hope you like it. Comment, share and vote!

Question: What's your favourite ship (not only in the HP world)? I'm currently obsessed with Jeverus (James x Severus).