Dad?

Why was he here?! I barley remember him he left when I was so young
"Ah so you do recognize me I was worried about that"
"Why are you here and why is mom dead?!"
"Well it's obvious isn't it? I killed her" he laughed
"Why! She was your wife!"
"Well she gave birth to a quirkless mistake or at least that's what she told me. What funny thing it was when I found out that you did in fact have a quirk and a pretty strong one at that, so I punished her."
"B- " But he slammed me into a wall before I could respond " shut up if you talk again you'll end up like your mother" I was terrified I didn't know what to do. I mean what were you supposed to do when you come home for summer vacation to find your mother dead cause she was killed by your father you haven't seen in like 12 years. He forced me to clean up and dispose of her body I was scared for life at this point. He then proceeded to give me the beating of my life I learned pretty quickly that if you try and fight back it just makes it a whole lot worse.
"Tell anyone and you will regret ever being born!" I nodded and he then left the house with a bang I hoped he wasn't coming back but deep down I knew that wasn't going to happen.
Layed there for a couple minutes thinking about what happened and making sure he really left and then picked my self up and pulled myself up the steps. I was in huge amounts of pain but I managed to make it to the bathroom. I was able to patch myself up and then go to my room to go to bed but not before locking my door.
That was the start of the worst summer of my life.

Sorry it was short the cut off was just too perfect also the picture had nothing to do with the chapter I just thought it was cute