Change

I have been hanging at the warehouse as much as I can it is basically my only closure at this point. I often train their I am getting a lot stronger than I did at UA and better control of my quirk, All might is a really bad teacher. Things at home have been getting a lot worse but I always have zero to patch me up in need be.
I was sparing with kwa and winning when my father called "damn my father called I have to go back to that hell hole"
"Why even go back?"
"You know the answer to that kwa"
"Yeah I do but you've become like a brother to me I really hate seeing you hurt"
"I know kwa but I don't really have a choice so tell Jun and zero I had to leave, k?"
"Fine..."
I walked out and climbed up the side of a building, then started jumping from roof to roof. Something I learned from zero though the first time I tried I fell into a trash bin but I've gotten better. I walk in and hear voices, god I hope his friends aren't over last time they came it wasn't very fun on my part. I walk in to see shigaraki and kirogiri in my living room. I freeze "father....?"
"Ahh finally your home you brat, you are going to be useful for once." He walked over to me I didn't dare move I felt him put something on my neck I stepped backwards "what did you just put on my neck?!"
Shigaraki answered "its a shock collar"
"A what?!" I was terrified what was I supposed to do with the man who attacked my class twice  in the house I am staying in. I felt a slap to the face 
"Shut it brat and let him explain"
Shigaraki continued as if nothing happened "your father has agreed to partner up with the league and..." he walked up to me and put all five fingers on my shoulder. It was horrid but I kept my scream in because knew from experience that screaming just makes it worse "you're ours to use"
I was currently on the ground in immense pain but I still heard what he said "that collar is indeed a shock collar and will be used if necessary."
"I'll never help you" I growled
"Have it your way"  I couldn't keep it in, I screamed, the pain was so intense I felt like I was going to die and then it stopped
"That is what will happen if you don't coroperate, you will be our spy weather you like it or not"
Then they left, I got a beating because of course can't go a night without that. I dragged myself upstairs and into the bathroom, I took my shirt off to assess the damage, my shoulder looked horrible I signed and wrapped it up. The collar was just black and I knew there was no point in trying to take it off I dragged myself to bed, this was going to be hell and worse school was going to start again soon, I didn't want to hurt anyone god, why me what did I do wrong?!