Kiss Me Through The Phone (MxF)

*A story about a girl talking to a guy over text*

*This one is a little different but bear with me because it wanted to be written, begged even.*

*Minimally edited.*

They met on a dating site and she was infatuated from, basically, the first word.

He wasn't especially good looking but when she talked, he listened. She wanted to be a writer and told him that one of the books she wrote was doing well and that she wanted this to be her career.

Somehow, after all the small talk and the 'getting to know each other stage' was over, the conversation turned into that of what their kinks were and when she told him that she was a closeted submissive with a 'Daddy' kink who liked the idea of being degraded and humiliated, he seemed to come alive.

The relationship, for her, seemed to open up then but he seemed to become more...closed off and cold then.

He would still talk to her every day, but he commanded that she be the first to message him since she was the one that got up the earliest. She didn't mind, though. She smiled as she woke up and reached for her phone, texting his number.

*Good morning, Daddy. I missed you when you fell asleep but I hope you're sleeping well.*

It wouldn't usually be until another three to four hours before, after checking the message to see if it had been read, that she would get a text message from him and her face would immediately light up.

*Good morning. I slept pretty good. What about you*

Usually, she was into guys who displayed better grammar. And his wasn't bad, but she usually liked for guys to add punctuation to everything. She was usually a stickler for those kinds of things but for him...she didn't seem to mind.

She started asking him questions about himself and although he opened up and told her, he was still rather cold. But she ate every word he said out of the palm of his hand and he knew this.

He read her story that she wrote, the main male character being almost exactly like him, he would say. And they would talk for hours about what he would do if he were in her main male character's place.

He even caught on that the main female character was based heavily on her and she blushed.

*Yeah. Right down to the hair color. There are some differences but how she reacts and how her opinions are... She's me, basically.*

*So you want what she wants. You want your main male character but in real like.*

He never seemed to ask as he always just knew.

*Yes. But I want...harsher words.* She would admit.

*So, you want to be a whore? A worthless little whore whose place in life is at my feet begging for my cock in your mouth? That's what you want, isn't it, you fucking slut.*

She smiled, beamed actually. She loved seeing those words on her screen.

*Yes, Daddy. Please? I'll be so good for you.*

See, she traveled for work so she matched with him while she had been in his area but she never stayed in one place for more than 12 hours. Just enough to eat, sleep, and she would be gone in the morning.

He had agreed to be her long-distance Daddy and she was so overcome with feelings for him.

She loved that he was cold to her. She loved that he called her a worthless whore and a dirty little slut and that she wasn't worth more than even the gum on the bottom of his shoe.