Prologue

I woke up to the sound of voices around me, where am I? And how am I alive? I thought to myself. I looked around and found my sister, mom, Bunga, Beshte, Anga, Ono, Azaad, and Fuli. I looked around and found myself looking at the walls of a cave, a few lionesses from Zira's pack and a few hyenas from Jasiri's and Janja's and a few I can't recognize. "Ahh Kion your awake" a familiar voice said and I whipped my head towards Janja who entered with Jasiri, and Kovu. "Where am I?" I asked trying to get up but fell back down, "woah easy there" Kovu said and helped me up. "You are in the very back of the outlands where water and food are more common than the main outlands" Jasiri said. "How did you guys meet and join alliances?" I asked and Kovu responded, "it's a long story and might want to wait for the rest to wake up."

       A few moments passed and everyone woke up, when Kiara woke up and saw Kovu it was as if she dismissed everything that happened recently. "K-Kovu?" She said and ran up to him hugging him, Kovu hugged back and after letting go they nuzzled. "Where are we?" my mom said, "your in the very back of the outlands" Jasiri said. "How are we alive?" I asked and they shrugged, "must have been a reason the great kings left us alive" Kiara said. "I don't know but I'm just glad we're all safe" my mom responded. "So what happened between you guys?" I replied asking the same question as before.

       "Ah yes well you see after Zira and Nuka died from a rock slide while hunting for us when we were little they ended up being crushed. So as next to the throne or leader I guess I stepped up with Vitani helping me lead and make good choices. Who knew she was a good animal on the inside" Kovu said and I was a little relieved and sad at the same time. I was relieved to know Zira isn't alive anymore and I feel sad knowing he lost 2 of his family member. "So when we voted to be good I joined Jasiri's clan and we made an agreement that if we helped the outlanders lions they will help us hence our partnership" Janja said.

       "Hey where is King Simba?" Janja said looking around, "Kion doesn't want to talk about it right now" Fuli said putting a paw on my shoulder. I frowned folding my ears back and looked down, "I need to go take a walk" I said and left the cave without another word. "I didn't mean to" I heard Janja say, I kept walking until I found a secluded area. I sat down on a rock and looked into the water reliving the memories that happened in the past. as I thought about it more I felt as if it was my fault, if only I had intervened and stopped or helped my dad win maybe he would have been alive.

       I just kept thinking how I could have made sure we were all back at the Pridelands relaxing and knowing nothing was wrong and my dad would have been still alive. My thought's were cut short when I felt a paw on my shoulder and I snapped my head at the someone being relieved that it was Fuli. "Oh... hi" was all I said before looking away and back at the water, "how you holding up?" she replied getting closer to me and resting her head on my shoulder. "I'm doing alright. I guess, I don't know I just feel like I could have done something to stop or even help my dad win so we can all be in piece" I said looking at Fuli.

       "Well there was nothing that anyone can do, I wish I stopped to from entering the Watering Hope and getting bit by that snake. But it's in the past and your back, and that's all that matters" Fuli said licking my cheek. "Well my dad isn't coming back and I just can't help it even if it's in the past" I replied standing up. "I'm going on a walk. Alone" I said trying not to be harsh but get it through I want to be alone, "alright. I'll see you later, just remember, you have me, your friends, and your family that are here for you" Fuli said and quickly kissed my cheek before leaving.

       I smiled and started forward, as I was walking forward I just kept thinking about my dad but kept trying to change it. I just can't get it out of my head until I know that everything is alright. Even thinking that is impossible knowing Razor has taken over the Pridelands planing Great Kings know what next. All I know it's probably not gonna be good.

Hello everyone and welcome to the 3rd book of the series I hope you like it and have a good time reading it and I'll see you later.
JJ out.

For The Pridelands {3}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara