Chapter 5: Preperations

This is gonna be a super short chapter I know you want to read more but I ran out of ideas for other chapters and this one came to my mind. The next chapter will be the final part of this book than the epilogue. I don't know if I want to do another book but it all depends.

       Razor looked at the new recruits who had pledged their allegiance to him and sent troops to guard the areas he had conquered. "Sir Razor" Commander Rag said walking up to me, "what is it commander?" Razor said looking back at his commander. "Well we just had news that the animals that you threw off" commander said and Razor pivoted towards him. "What about them?" Razor said leaning his bead to the side, "they survived sir" Commander Rag said and Razor roared in anger. "Get all your troops and go kill THEM!" Razor said and Rag saluted and left, oh Kion this is the last time you will ever cross me Razor thought.

       It had been a year since the whole Pridelands attack, Kion was looking around at the soldiers and troops who are ready to fight. "Well Kion what are you thinking about?" Kiara said coming up behind me, "I'm thinking we might be ready" Kiara smiled at me and left saying. "Well I hope you are also ready because there is no going back" Kiara said and I smiled then frowned. Well this is it. I'm doing this for you dad if you are watching I thought and walked away.

I know I'm so sorry this is short but I promise the next 2 chapters will be longer. I feel like I'm letting you guys am down and I don't want that to happen. I'm so sorry you can hate me in the comments. Have a nice day.
JJ out.