Chapter 6

Florida Man lays down on the grass with Australian Man, watching the cloud.

"You will have to say sorry to Tim at some point," Australian Man said.

"I know, I know I'm still pissed at him.." Florida Man said. Florida Man tends to have a hard time saying sorry to people, mostly because of a tough life. He hated that Tim tried to make him calm down from what he used to do.

"You know, we haven't had anything to eat yet."

"If this is so you can cook then nice try." Florida man chuckled a bit and looked at Australian Man. Australian Man stares at Florida Man and punches his shoulder. Which ended up making Florida Man laugh a bit more.

"Oh shut it, I was thinking of getting something to eat, so you can clear your mind out more" Australian Man said, sitting up.

Florida Man sits up as well, "but I think Ellis took the car cause she forgot to get some stuff."

"Eh, you need more exercise anyways" Australian Man said. Florida Man soon pushes Australian Man down.

"Yea, yea, Im fat" Florida Man soon gets up. "Now what do you want to get."

~-_-~

Australian and Florida Man both chill out near a park while they eat their food. Which gave them weird looks cause one of them is just wearing a bath towel around his waist and shoes. Australian Man watches the people walk their dogs.

"Wonder if we can walk Spleens or Tonsils" Australian Man said.

"Not sure if the people of this town would be okay with seeing them." Florida Man said, taking a drink of Bud Light. Australian Man nods, setting his trash in the bag. Australian Man looked at his friend and could still see Florida Man was still a bit pissed. Australian Man soon puts his hand on his Floridian friends shoulder. Florida Man looks at him.

"Mate, if you want to, you can tell me what else is bugging you. I wont tell the others" Australian Man said.

"I know.." Florida Man sighed. Soon both hear a honking from a car. Both of them looked over in the area.

"There you guys are, now hop in" Ellis Dee said. Australian and Florida Man grab their stuff and head to the car. Tim was the one driving. Florida Man groans a bit and gets in the back with Australian Man. Tim soon started to drive off.

"Why did you need us?" Australian Man asked.

"You two need to be checked up at the hospital," Ellis said.

"Is it already that day?" Florida Man asked. Ellis nodded.

~-_-~

Florida Man waits in the small room waiting for the doctor to come in. Australian Man and the other wait in the waiting room.

"Florida Man still mad at me?" Tim asked.

"Yep, might not get an apology for a bit" Australian Man said. He soon goes on his phone to play a little game until a loud scream could be heard. It made Ellis Dee jump out of her seat.

"Who the heck was that from?" Tim asked

"I'm not- Shit, we forgot to tell Florida Man about the shots!" Australian Man said.