Eight.

DISCLAIMER: i love nessa and bryce so much, this is all for entertainment purposes.

Addison's POV

I took one look at Dixie, the girl, who I had feelings for but wouldn't admit. Her eyes were watery, full with emotion. Her face was red, she was twiddling her thumbs. I knew what was coming, from the start. Things were coming to an end.

For the longest time, I knew they would. I just didn't want to believe it.

"And I understand this friendship is over. So we both need to move on. Okay? No more running into each other, or sitting next to each other. We're strangers," Dixie said.

"We have to do what's best," I agreed. My heart hurt. I didn't want this.

I saw Dixie get back in her car and drive in the direction of home. I sat down on the curb and put my hands in my face. I heard the door open and Bryce came out.

"Addi," he said and sat beside me. Bryce wrapped an arm around my shoulders. He pulled me in closer to him and kissed the top of my forehead. Dixie was right Bryce is a total douche bag, but sometimes he can be sweet.

"Hey, I know you're sad so why dont we just forget this whole day all together?" Bryce offered. I looked up to him.

"What?" I asked, unsure of what he meant.

"Josh is having a party tonight, let's go!"

"Bryce, I don't drink," I said.

"Come on, you don't have to drink, but you can have fun!" Bryce said pulling me up from the ground. "Avani and Amelie will be there. And so will Nessa."

"Fine. But no drinks," I said sternly. Bryce agreed. He drove the both of us back to school just before lunch ended.

We walked up to our friends and I saw a frantic Avani worrying about me.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" She said in a voice that reminded me of Mrs. Weasley from Harry Potter.

"I went to Starbucks with Bryce, I'm okay Vani," I laughed. Avani calmed down and contained to scold me like a little girl. I paid no attention, nodding my head once and a while.

After a long day, school was finally over. Bryce was picking me up around 8, so I had enough time to "get ready."

I spent a whole day plastering on a fake smile, acting like I was okay, when I wasn't, I was hurting, missing Dixie more then ever. As I got in my car, I saw Charli running up to be waving her arms.

"Dixie is at home, can you drive me?" She asked. I nodded silently as Char got in the car.

She talked while I listened. She talked about school, friends, Chase Hudson who has a crush on her even though she's gay. "I mean! I'm gay. And I have strong feelings for someone, but no matter-" I stopped her.

"Who?" I asked, taking my eyes off the road.

I heard Charli sigh from beside me. "Promise you won't be mad?" She said.

"Of course," I responded with good intentions.

"I like Avani. A lot. And I know, she's straight, but I can't help it," Charli confessed.