Nine.

hi so stuff gets...heated i guess. so if you dont feel comfertable reading that sort of thing i have a warning before the stuff happens, which in reality, isnt that bad.

Dixie's POV

Addison collapsed into my arms. She cried into my shoulder silently. No one was home but me. With Addison still clinging onto me, I closed the door behind us, as we stepped into the cool fall air.

"Adds, listen," I said wrapping my arms around her, "everything will be okay."

We stood there for a minute, I let Addison adjust. I gave her all the time needed. She finally let me go and dropped her head down.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't be here," She apologized. I took Addison's chin in my hand and lifted it up.

"I will never stop caring for you, its okay," I whispered. I lead Addison in the house and sat down on the couch. She kept to herself as I got her some water.

"Tell me when you're ready," I told her. Addison sat there for a moment, taking small sips of the water. She stared out the window as rain began to lightly drip from the sky.

"I found Bryce cheating on me," Addison said after a moment. Part of me wanted to shout I told you so, but I didn't. "You and Avani were right, I'm so stupid. I should've never agreed to go out with him, or date him in general. I'm sorry Dixie."

"You shouldn't be apologizing for it. It's not your fault. I'm here to listen, if you want," I said.

Addison explained what happened. It took a great amount of effort not to leave and go beat Bryce up. I listened as Addison told me what happened, getting angrier and angrier by the second. As I listened to what Bryce did to Addi and how he made her feel unwanted and worthless, I watched her eyes get softer and sadder.

"Addison, listen to me, none of this is your fault. Bryce is 100% in the wrong and not you," I reassured her.

"But can I ask you something," I followed up with. Addison looked at me and nodded her head. "Why come to me?"

Addison sighed. "I thought you'd ask that. Dixie, you're the only person I can trust. I know that...I shouldn't but I do. There's something about you that makes me feel safe and at home. And thats what I need right now," Addison confessed. The black haired girl inched in closer to me, resting her head on my lap. I lifted my hands up in suprise, but watched as my love drifted off to sleep.

I stroked her hair, singing softly. My mind raced, thinking about Addison and Bryce. It was all so confusing. She seemed so happy with him, and before. But now, it seems as though it was all acting.

I started to wonder if she was really happy, or if she was faking it. I don't want Addison to think she's in the wrong, that she did something to make him do that, because thats the farthest from the truth. Bryce is just Bryce, she didn't do anything. Infact, he seemed happiest with Addison, versus with any of his old girlfriends.

Addison's breaths were soft. I watched as her stomach went up and down and her hair fell over her face. She looked so peaceful. I slowly started to drift off as well, until I heard the door open. My mother came in the house holding tons of grocerys.

I could see as she was about to open her mouth to yell at me.

"Mom!" I whisper shouted.

She looked at me with a stern face, "Dixie why are you out of your-whys Addison here?" She asked.

"She came over crying because Bryce cheated on her," I explained. My mom let me off the hook. I carefully picked Addison up bridal syle and carried her to my room, where so many memories were held. I placed her on my bed and slowly began stripping her of her clothes. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt from my closet and put them on her.

I then unmade my bed and placed Addison underneath the sheets. She contuined to peacefully sleep as I walked over to my desk and sat down. I fell asleep in the chair, dreaming about nothing in particular.

___ (here it comes loves)

I heard shuffling and opened my eyes to Addison moving around. "Dixie...you didn't have too," She sighed.

I got up and sat next to her. I stared at her beautiful face, practically everything was perfect about her. Her lips, her eyes, her personality. She was beautiful, and truly one of the kindest people out there.

My life wouldn't be the same without Addison, no matter how much we promised to stay away from each other, neither of us want that.

The space between us contuined growing smaller until there was an inch between us. I could feel Addison's breath.

"Are you sure?" I whispered to her.

"Dixie, its all I want," Addison replied softly. Then the space closed. I felt my soft lips on hers, moving in sync.

Her soft lips against mine felt smooth and pure. I felt as her hands tangled through my hair. I pushed the girl down into the bed, she let out a small laugh as she bounced up.

I smiled and kissed her again. We made out for around 20 seconds until I realized what I was doing. I quickly retreated, causing Addison to moan in frustration.

"Addison, what are we doing? This is worse than we could've imagined," I said cautiously.

"But Dixie-" Addison begged.

"No, you just got out of a relationship and I can't do that to myself. I can't let you lead me on and then have you say we are just going to be friends," I confessed.

Addison pulled me close to her. "But that's not what I want," she replied in a tone that made me want her more. I tangled my fingers in her hair and pushed her down once more. I begin kissing down her neck and Addison let out a soft moan when I hit her sweet spot.

She flipped me over and began doing the same thing, but this time sucking on my neck giving me soft hickeys.

"You're so soft Addi," I moaned. The girl smiled and began kissing my body again.

Addison took my shirt off and threw it across the room. Her eyes traveled down my body and she took my bra and pants off leaving me almost naked.

"I don't think so love," I said and flipped her over. I did the same to Addison and began kissing from her neck all the way down to the hem of her underwear.

I hesitated for a moment. "I can't," I sighed. I left Addison hot and ready and put my clothes back on. "We need to get you home," I said.

"Dixie," Addison begged again.

"Stop! I can't do that to myself, or you," I snapped. Addison looked at me.

"I thought you loved me," She shot back.

"I do, I'm just not-not ready, okay?" I explained.

"Why though?" Addison said stubbornly.

"Let's get you home, it's almost ten," I said ignoring her question.

I put Addison back in my clothes and picked her up once more. I carried her down the stairs and across the road to her house. I set her down in front of the door. She looked at me, making my stomach churn. Her eyes were beautiful brown, but you could tell they were unhappy and mad.

As I continued to watch her, Addison's she's softened. She leans close and kissed me on the lips.

"I promise that Im ready when you are," She whispered. Addison opened the front door to her house and walked inside.

She really was something.

ewwwwww. that was my first time writing something like that and i don't know how to feel. dirigjdoejfjt

anyway, i hope you liked it haha.

i love you all and i hope you have a good day/night!

bye loves!

word count: 1367 words