Chapter 20

Carl opened the back door of the house we left Rick in. I started walking in when my retarded self hit the door frame. "Dammit!" I put my hand to my leg, just to pull it up covered in blood. I groan and walking into the house where Carls yelling "You couldn't protect Judith.... Hershel, or Glenn, or Maggie, Daryl, Amberlynn, Violet, or Mom!" I put my hand over my mouth "They counted on you! You were their leader!" He said a little more calmer. Then sat on the ground "Carl..." I trailed off.
*
*
*
Carl and I tried to open a door to a house while me and left Rick again. "I'll open the door don't worry Amb." Carl charged at the door but bounced off, "Oh my god Carl your my hero!" I laugh. Carl and I climbed up the stairs to the house we got into. Carl went to a room while I went to another, a couple minutes later I heard Carl slam a door shut. Then go get food then go on the roof, I walked to a door the had written in chalk Walker got my shoe didn't get me. In Carls crappy writing, I slowly climb onto the roof. Falling as I do so rolling next to Carl who grabbed my arm keeping me from rolling of the roof and falling about 30 to my death. "Carl you've got pudding right there." I said smearing pudding on his face, he placed his hat on my head and wiped the pudding off his face "You have pudding on your lip." I went to lick my lip when Carl said "No no let me get it." Oh Grimes that was smooth as hell he leaned in and placed his lips on mine, our lips moved sync when he pulled back making me lean in for more. "Come on let's get back to the house." Carl helped me through the window then noticed I have a long cut from my knee to shin. "Come here. Amberlynn now." He picked me up from the front and walked out of the house with me carrying the bag.
*
*
*
I wrapped my leg up with a towel. While Carl and Rick talked in the other room, a knock suddenly came on the door I quickly limp into the livin room when Rick sits on the couch and chuckles. He looks at me and Carl then says "It's for you guys."