Ali - Damn

I walked along the side stores looking at the view the shopping center had to offer. Finally, I got to the cafe, a little side note the only reason why our group comes here so often is that I used to work here. Anyway, I went up to the front of the cafe. Before entering I looked through the glass scanning the place for Jewel. I couldn't see her through the glass so I decided to head into the place. When I walked in I noticed the place was really busy, "Shit, no wonder jewels taking so long" I muttered. Yet again I scanned the place looking left and right. Finally, I spotted her near the pick-up counter. I started to walk up to her when I noticed that she was talking to a guy.

A somewhat tall man with a youthful face. The boy had a slim body with well-trimmed arms. He had messy, wavy, black hair almost like jewels. A scar on the right side of his face in the shape of a slanted "Y". The guy had deep brown eyes with a softness in them. He wore a black long-sleeved button-up with white designs that looked like the floor of an 80s roller rink. The shirt was tucked into light blue, ripped up jeans that were a bit baggy, and was being held up by a dark brown belt. And he wore a nice pair of dark, clean, dress shoes. And all I could think was 'Damn, I'd get distracted too'.

I continued to walk up to the two. Jewel must've saw me out of the corner of her eye because when I got halfway to her she turned her head and looked at me. She waved and I did so back, "Hey what's taking so long?".

"One of the machines broke down, I got your drink, Brian's and Cadence's too, I'm just waiting on mine and Tarry's so here." She sighed out handing me a cup of tea, "I would've called you guys but my phones dead so sorry for the long wait."

"Oh it's fine hun, anyway who's this guy? He kinda looks like the male version of you." I teased. The boy laughed a bit along with jewel. 

"That's actually the reason why we started talking, I'm Tim by the way." He held out his hand to shake it, which was surprising since most guys these days aren't this polite, "I'm Ali" I smiled and shook his hand. I gotta be honest with you I was a bit jealous of jewel, the guy looked to be the whole package. But alas, no matter how cute they are or how polite some guys may seem, you do have to dig a bit deeper with them. I opened my mouth too say something but the thought was interrupted by a barista shouting out an order.

"Two iced teas, one unsweetened, for Jewel!"

Jewel raised her hand slightly and reached for the drinks being handed to her. The worker apologized for the long wait and went back to handing out orders. Jewel looked back over at Tim and questioned if they should exchange numbers. Tim gladly accepted her request and grabbed a napkin, pulling a pencil out from his shirt pocket. We watched him write down his number and happily handing it to jewel who gripped it with her fingers. We all said goodbye and me and jewel walked back out of the café and started to go back to the barcade. As we were walking I gave jewel a sly look along with a sorta devilish smile. She looked back at me with a "wtf" expression. She then rolled her eyes and turned away from me but I kept on eyeing her.

I'm guessing she grew tired of me starring her down because she rolled her eyes and laughed a bit "I know what you're gonna say so just say it."

"Say what? I don't wanna say anything, do you wanna say something?-"

"Oh Christ on a cracker just ask, Ali."

"Ok, damn you don't gotta rush me, here I'll let you cool down from your love fever and we can talk about when we get back home, ok?"

Jewel looked to me and then back forward with a sigh. And mummers an 'okay' and keeps walking until she reaches the entrance to the barcade.

We enter the building once again and our eyes roam the place looking for the three hooligans we left behind.

They weren't that hard to find though as we spotted them at the DDR game and were breaking it down like there's was no tomorrow. Me and jewel looked at each other with a Jim from the office look. We giggled at our responses and walked over to the three who were straight up battling one another in dance form. We went behind them and were entertained by the scene being played out in-front of us.

After a few minutes of watching they were finally done with their epic game play. Tarry jumps off the machine and snatches the drink out of jewels hand like the rat child he is and eminently began to slurp it down. Meanwhile Brian and Landon calmly took their drinks from us and sipped on them.

"So what the hell took you so long Jewel?" Tarry spat out.

She sighed and explained the machine breaking down and how packed the place was. Tarry has a look on his face, y'know the type a face you make when you're both suspicious and a bit confused.

"Mmmm, ok.... what else happened?"

Jewel made a straight face and shrugged her shoulders , "That's it, what were you expecting a robber story or?"

"Noooo there's more I know there is-"

"Well ya guessed wrong rat-"

Tarry held his index finger up to jewels mouth "Bitch, lemme finish, I know there's more because nobody just ends up finds someone's number and keeps it," he waved the napkin in the air as if it was a flag, "unless you're a serial killer or an annoying kid who planned on prank calling the poor person later-"

"Tarry, give it back you crackhead!" Jewel attempted to grab it back but tarry threw his hand in the air.

"Correction! I'm a stoner not a crackhead but thanks for the compliment."

The two rumbled for a bit until Landon obviously had enough of it and took the flimsy paper from both of them and putting their arm up knowing full well that no one could reach it.

"Now I'm gonna hold onto this until we all get home"

Jewel slouched and a whines like a five year old, "Landon, please give me it."

"No you can wait, now let's go I'm hungry and tired"

And with that we all hopped on our bikes and rode off back to our shared house.

Stats
• Jewel: stable
• Brian: stable
• Landon: stable
• Ali: stable
• Tarry: stable