27 ✰

NARRATOR
📍Calyx

—— ☾ ——

2 Weeks Later...

—— ☽ ——

"Make sure that everything is ready for tomorrow's departure"

"Yes, Madam.. and the bulldozers you organized is coming later.."

"Great.. They'll regret their decision not putting Forthwith for sale.."

"Madam are you certain this plan of yours will work?"

"Trust me Camille.. it will"

"Trust me.."

—— ☾ ——

📍Forthwith University
8:30 AM

—— ☽ ——

"Good morning Forthwith University! What a lovely weather we have today as we celebrate Forthwith's fifty-sixth anniversary!" The a voice went through the speaker.

"Get your jersey's ready for tomorrow as we take on our final examinations today... Free goodluck cupcakes at the first corridor to the right.. Jacob out"

Today is the final week for this school year and everyone is ready to take on summer. Hallways filled with boxes.. Rooms getting cleaned and ready..

Students packing their baggage's. It was a quick and fast year for the students, it was just like yesterday when they all arrived in Forthwith..

"Did you see my shirt? I swear i placed it on top of my bag" Yeonjun scratched his head.

"Check over there" Soobin pointed.

"Hyunjin... The school year is about to end and you haven't clean your side of the room" Soobin picked up some wrappers from the floor.

"Don't worry.. i clean it, when we start school again" Hyunjin drank his juice.

"Come on.." Soobin placed the wrappers on top of Hyunjin's bed.

"Found it... " Yeonjun stood up from the floor.

"I thought that was a old rag—" Hyunjin pointed
at the shirt.

"The holes is part of the design.." Yeonjun replied.

"Oh.. i thought some rats bit it.."

"Help me carry this" Soobin went to Yeonjun as they carry two big plastic bags full of trash.

The two walked out of their living quarters to the dumpster behind the school. On their way they crossed paths with Yeji and Lia.. Ever since that visit inside Headmistress Denise's office the group suddenly became cold to each other..

They do still greet each other when they see each other in the hallways and such.. But it was different.
"Hi.." Soobin smiled a bit as they smiled back a bit.