2 | Chapter 6...

Jae: Alright everyone! I sent the link of the story in our group chat so please kindly open the story. Open chapter 6, thats where the fun begins.

Dowoon: You read this already?

Jae: Yes I went through this story that's llike a rose garden full of thorns. Pricked, scarred, but worth looking at.

Jae: So! You guys each take turns reading paragraphs. Dowoon, to Wonpil, to Sungjin. Me and Brian act out our parts and lines.

Brian: Act?! What is this? The 'When You Love Someone' MV all over again?

Sungjin already reading some parts of the chapter tried not to show laughter.

Sungjin: Yup, Brian. This time you're the star not me.

Jae: Brian get ready for me.

Jae smirked and cocked an eyebrow making Brian cringe. Everyone laughed. Brian couldnt help but smile, it wasn't a happy smile, it was a "you guys are dead to me but I'm just gonna laugh it off" smile.

They set up a table for the scene

i'll hold forever

👁️ 1.2k ★ 88 💬 14

Dowoon: At the bar, Jae ordered some beer.

Jae: [sitting at the table with a glass of water and a pitcher of water, pretending it was beer]

Dowoon: He groans. Trying to forget that embarrassing moment that had happened infront of the love of his....of....of his life, Y-...young K

Dowoon stammered. Too surprised that Jae in the story likes their bandmate.

Jae: Augh! Young K hyung~...

Brian: Hyung, don't do it like that it's making me uncomfortable...

Jae: That's your fault for thinking erotic shit.

Dowoon: He swings his head in a circle and proceeds to rub the bridge of his nose. And whispers.

Jae: Young K hyung... sa-saranghaeyo..

Brian cringed again.

Wonpil: His voice subtly cracked. Feeling something pushing against his chest. He takes a shot of the drink he ordered, hoping it would relieve the pain he's feeling.....Wah! That was deep! I wish I could be this good of an author~

Dowoon: WONPIL eyes on the story.

Wonpil: Ah yes!

Wonpil furrowed his eyebrows at his phone trying to find where he left off.

Jae: Piri, you're too stupid to read this

Brian: I want this to end already

Wonpil: Ah! Here!

Wonpil: The pain crawled up to his throat, he sharply breathes out.

Jae: [breathes out sharply]

Wonpil: After feeling tipsy, he hears steps and panting getting closer and closer to him. Jae wasn't bothered to look at who that was but for sure he knows that it's Young K.

Brian: [pretends to be tired and pants; places a hand on Jae's shoulder] J-...Jae... Why did you ran away like that.

Wonpil: Jae wanted to see his perfect face, his sweet eyes, and his immaculate everything but he wasn't bothered. He felt slowly getting sober after feeling his hand. He takes another shot. He wants to forget that Young K was here with him.

Jae: Why are you here

Brian: Jae.. I

Jae: Go away... [about to drink the glass of water]

Sungjin: Jae was about to take another shot, but Young K stopped him before he could.

Brian: [stops him] Jae, listen to me please..

Jae: Augh! Young K...

Sungjin: Jae turned around and saw a beautiful man grabbing his shoulder.

Wonpil: Wow beautiful man.

Brian cringed again but laughed it off this time. Which made him laugh at the start of his line.

Brian: Jae... I dont care about what happened earlier. You didn't have to run away from me to find you in every street.

Sungjin: The older one sighed.

Jae: [sighs] Y-y-young K I-..Im...Im sorry..

Brian: you have a seizure or something?

Jae: ITS STUTTERING. JAE IN THE STORY IS NERVOUS!

Brian: CHILL CHILL. ugh I'd rather do this with Dowoon.

Jae: HOW DARE YOU, I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING.

Brian: ITS JUST A FANFIC.

Sungjin: LET'S JUST CONTINUE. Brian your line.