3 | well shit

Sungjin: LET'S JUST CONTINUE. Brian your line.

Brian: Ugh... Okay...

Brian: Jae... You have nothing to be sorry about...

Sungjin: Young K stares intently at Jae's eyes.

Brian looks at Jae hesitantly. Jae looks back at him smirking. Brian laughed and looked away.

Jae: YA!! The story said stares intently~

Brian said nothing and stares at Jae cringing.

Sungjin: Jae's fluttering tipsy eyes were cute. His circle glasses shines brightly. What Young K saw was beautiful.

Dowoon and Wonpil: waaahh~

Jae: Young K....leave me alone...

Sungjin: Jae felt chilly after looking back into his eyes. He takes another shot and lowers his head.

Jae: [drinks water and lowers head]

Brian: Jae please I'm being honest. I'm not mad.

Jae: Why did I do that. Why did I expect for you to love me back. Im too stupid. Don't pity me Young K.

Both Jae and Brian cringed.

Sungjin: Young K sits next to him. He sat there quiet. It made Jae uncomfortable. Which made Jae decide to go home.

Jae: I think I should go.

Dowoon: Jae went outside.

All the members went outside the room and they all stood in the hallway. Their voices all echoed.

Dowoon: Young K followed him. And grabbed his wrist tightly.

Brian: I don't wanna do that.

Wonpil: Ya. Hyung, the chapter's almost done just do it.

Brian groaned and held Jae's wrist.

Brian: ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᵃʷᵏʷᵃʳᵈ...

Jae: ᶦ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵒ...

Brian: Jae...

Dowoon: They stared at each other. It felt like an eternity even though it was just a second. The clouds started to grumble and rain poured down hard.

Sungjin and Wonpil: ShhHsh Hsh ahsh ahshehsh Hshhh (rain sound effects)

Dowoon, Brian, and Jae tried not to laugh at the two and just continued.

Jae: Let me go. We're gonna get sick if we stay here. And don't even think about going with me.

Dowoon: Jae broke the silence between the both of them but......but then.... YA! WONPIL AND SUNGJIN SHUT UP.

The two stopped their rain sound effects and bursted into laughter.

Wonpil: Sorry, sorry. Continue!

The youngest shakes his head.

Dowoon: Jae broke the silence between the both of them, but then Young K pulled him closer.

Brian: Shake off my hand all you want.... I'll hold forever.

Wonpil: Wah! Sungjin hyung isn't that the title of the chapter? Thats so clever!

Sungjin: Wonpil, shut up.

Dowoon: Jae was silent. Both of them are soaking wet from the rain. Jae couldn't see clearly through his glasses, so he takes them off.

Wonpil: They both stared for another what feels like eternity. The sound of the rain and of the quiet street made it somewhat comfortable for Jae.

All the members started to grin while reading the story on their phones.

Jae: Young K... Listen I-

Wonpil: Young K was eyeing his lips. It was driving him crazy. Even though, he was the one sober he felt dizzy, and the medicine was in front of him, Jae's lips. He was hesitating and was thinking about his actions. 'Should he?'