Part 16

-"Hands off" you shouted cutting the arrow which was coming towards Jungkook. “Show yourself. I said show yourself" you yelled on top of your lungs, scanning the surrounding while your arms spread wide around Jungkook.

-“Hah…

-“Hah…..you came” you heard a scoff and held Jungkook's hand as the sharp knife was about to stab his hand. "Your senses are no joke" again, you heard the scoff. “You're sent by the high lady, aren't you?” you smirked.

-"You knew" suddenly a masked guy came in front of you. “The knife, it only belongs to high lady" you said. “Y/N leave this human to us" you could hear the gritting of his teeth.

-"Never" you shook your head. “Y/N don't risk your life for me" Jungkook said. “I'll always protect you" you looked back at Jungkook. “Woahh you guys" you turned back and saw him laughing while rubbing his stomach.

-"Now hand him or I'll kill you both" he pointed his sword in front of your throat. “Then try it. I'm not afraid" you glared. “Then take this" he swung his sword and you escaped it easily. “You’re a minor, you know that" you scoffed.

-“Stop with your nonsense" he ran back to stab Jungkook but you were faster than him

-“Stop with your nonsense" he ran back to stab Jungkook but you were faster than him. “Y/N what did you do?” Jungkook widened his eyes when the sword pierced your stomach. “Don’t worry, it doesn't hurt much" you said and slowly your vision started to get blur.

-"What did you put in that-" you fell on your knees. “Y/N" Jungkook held you in his arm. “Enjoy your sleep" the masked guy scoffed waving his hand. “You-" before you could complete your sentence, Jungkook fell on the ground.

-“Jungkook-ah" you looked at him and saw blood dripping from his head. “You will pay for this” you screamed looking at the guy who hit him. Then you too felt a hit on the back of your head and slowly everything started to spin around you.

-"Jungkook-ah" you held his hand tightly as your body fell on the ground. “Take them to the trial hall” you heard and slowly looked up with blur vision.

“High lady"

_._

!!!SPLASH!!!

-"Wake up" the masked guy threw a bucket of water on you. You slowly opened your eyes and felt you were lying on the floor while the hall was filled with laughter. You slowly looked up and saw yourself surrounded by the butlers.

-You looked up on the second floor and saw other elves looking at you, eyes filled with sorrow

-You looked up on the second floor and saw other elves looking at you, eyes filled with sorrow. You slowly stood up as your wound was already healed.

“Where is Jungkook?”

-Everyone looked down as the high lady entered the room. “You woke up" she held your chin and scoffed. “Where is he?” you glared despite the fact about her being the high lady. “Shouldn't you show your vow?” she smirked.

-"I won't” you kept on glaring. “Okay then" she nodded and kicked your leg, making you fall on your knees. “That's what I like" she smiled and went towards her throne. “Throw him" she commanded, then you saw Jungkook being thrown from the third floor of the hall.

-“No" you yelled and ran to hold him in your arm, carefully placing him on the floor. “Nice move" the high lady scoffed. “Jungkook-ah……Jungkook-ah" you tapped his cheek to wake him up. “Water” his word came in whisper. “Yeah" you nodded, trying hard to suppress your tears.

-You scanned the room and saw a bottle at the corner, so you ran to grab it

-You scanned the room and saw a bottle at the corner, so you ran to grab it. “Not this easily" the same masked guy scoffed grabbing the bottle from the floor. Now, your anger was beyond the limit. Everyone gasped as you slowly turned into yourself, and gulped when they saw your eyes turning red.

-"Give it or I'll kill you" you grabbed his neck and ran towards a pillar, dashing him completely while making the loud bang sound. “I warned you to not mess with me" you pushed him up, his legs were floating in the air.

-“Le-leave me. I-I'm sorry" he slapped your hand as your grip was suffocating him. But this time your anger took over you and no one could stop it. You could see his veins popping out from his forehead and his face turned all red because of the lack of oxygen.

-"Stop it. Are you about to kill him?” the high lady shouted standing up from her throne. “After him, I'll come after you" you shouted tightening your grip in his neck. “Everyone stop her" she commanded and all of the butlers ran towards you.

-"Move an inch and you'll see death of each and every person inside this hall" you said. “Y/N stop this please” suddenly Jisung and your grandpa came beside you, grabbing your hand. “I’ll kill everyone whoever stops me" you yelled.

-"Stop it please. It's against the rule" your grandpa tried to release the grip. “Oyee…..I'll kill him" someone shouted and you turned back. You saw the butler holding his knife in front of Jungkook's throat.

-"Try it" you scoffed, releasing the guy you were holding. “I will. I'm not joking" his hands were shaking in fear. “I said try it" you shouted.

-“Okay" he took a long breath. But before his knife could touch Jungkook, you grabbed a sword from Jisung's waist and ran to slice the butler's neck.