Why You Need To Visit The World Of Nothing

Why you need to visit the World of Nothing is a mystery and still is, to this day but I bring you here a little bit of information why you should visit the World of Nothing.

It is said that contrary to popular belief, the World of Nothing's air isn't filled with toxins and other stuff that could lead you to your death but is actually very clean and can even heal any sickness..!

Frail and sickly?

Not a problem in the World of Nothing because by just breathing in the air in this world, you are healed..!

You might be asking...

'If the World of Nothing's air is very clean, then why is the people's breath so lethal?'

Just saying but maybe it's obvious that their body works different from ours and their insides are filled with deadly toxins and chemicals compared to ours..!

It is also said that you could eat a famous delicacy in there named, "The Ashes" and no, it is not literal ashes mixed with spices, no.

It is said that "The Ashes"'s taste is the taste of your favorite foods but better and to each bite, it changes its flavor. It's texture is sticky, like a rice-ball or whatever else food that is sticky.

One local from the city of Bacolod (a city in the Philippines) actually traveled to the World of Nothing just to try the famous delicacy. That local tried it and literally cried because it tasted so good..!

And lastly...

For the women who hates the time when 'it' comes, (excuse me boys, this gonna be awkward as hell) I introduce to you, the World of Nothing's pads.

Not pad paper but the You-Know-What pad. Don't judge me, man. I know a lot of girls hate it (and I'm one of those girls) when their time of the month comes and that's just why I'm introducing them this kind of pad.

It is said that when you use the World of Nothing's pad, no leaks or anything, you can move freely and you might even forget that you're on your time of the month..!

Now that you know why you should visit the World of Nothing, the next one is...

How you can go to the World of Nothing..!