How You Can Get To The World Of Nothing

It's so silly of me to tell you stuff and facts about the World of Nothing but not how you could get to the World of Nothing.

All you need to do is book a ticket in your local trains, airplanes, etc. It shouldn't be a vehicle where you drive it yourself. It must have a driver.

Tell the person who books your ticket, "I need to go to the World where I can  become one with the Nothing, and the Nothing can become one with me."

The person who books your ticket will say, "What is it that you really want?"

Do not and I repeat, DO NOT say, "I want to go to the World of Nothing." because he/she will blow your head off with a blowhorn.

Instead, say, "Whatever I want is what lies beyond the Nothingness and the World where I can become one with it."

He/She will say, "Very well." and give you something that may resemble a charred and burnt paper with some sort of writing on it.

Go to the transportation vehicle you shall be using and give the paper directly to the driver. He'll know the way and where to take you.

You should take a bag or two with you filled with your necessities and clothes because it'll be a long trip and a long vacation for you.

Oh, and lastly, believe that you'll get to the World of Nothing. Believe that the World of Nothing and everything in it is real and you shall get to your destination.