17

I looked at his eyes.They were sparkling like carats.

"I want to stay in your heart.." he sincerely said.

What does it mean?

I really don't know what he's talking about.I might misunderstood his words that's why I make it sure.

"Uhm..pardon?"

I was waiting for his response.

"I want to be part of you.Promise me that I'll always be in your heart.."

My heart is fluttering so fast.

What do you mean?

"What you think is what it is.."

Wait.Did he just read my mind?

"Uhm-"I was about to say something but he cut in.

" I'll see you again tomorrow..
Y/n.Good night ^^"

His hand is slowly parting from mine as I stared at him walking away.

He turned around to my direction and flashed a smile as he continued walking.

Until he disappeared from my vision.

When I heard his words a while ago.My mind keeps on thinking about what was that about.

"Do you like me, Joshua?"

That's the first thing that came up to my mind.But maybe I just misunderstood him.Maybe he said that because we we're close friends.

fast forward>>

April 7.

A sunny Monday.

I was heading my way to the play ground to meet him again but I realized that he's still not there.

I sat on the swing as I keep on thinking about what he said yesterday.

"I want you to know it..but I'm afraid it will ruin our friendship.."

I like you Joshua..

What he said yesterday gave me the chance that he have the same feeling as mine.

I let out a deep sigh as I tilt down my head and checked the time on my wrist watch.

"It's already 9 am.."

Where are you?

I have this weird feeling inside me but I can't tell what it is.