20

I looked around to see if Joshua's here.But then I noticed that Mrs.Hong's expression was serious.

I stared at her, waiting for her response.

"Y/n..Joshua is..gone." She said still not looking at me.

"Well..uhm maybe he was heading his way to the play ground while I was heading my way here.I think I should g-"

I was about to leave but then Mrs.Hong cutted.

"He's dead Y/n.."

Mrs.Hong stood up and held my hands unto hers.She looked at me while tears are starting to fall from her eyes.

"Hah!Mrs.Hong I know you like to joke around but this one is not funny."
"Last Monday.. March 31st, it was 5:55 pm.He was heading his way home when a car accidentally hit him.We brought him to the hospital but it was too late.."

Hearing those words from her Mom are making me confused.

The previous days he was with me..

We talked to each other..

I hugged him..

"March 31st..that was the day when I told him that I'd come back here.."

I checked my phone and noticed that there's no history of calls from him.

It's empty..

My vision was slowly blurring while my tears were filling my eyes.

"Aniyo...haha it's not true.We hanged out together when the day I came back here.We talked and laughed together."

There's part of me that keeps on saying that he's not dead.

I didn't noticed that my tears were falling down my cheeks.

"Aniyo*sobs* ani-...*sobs*"
"Y/n..I know it's hard for you to move on because you were so close and even I still keep on missing him every single time.But you should accept the reality."Mrs.Hong said.

I fell down on my knees as I continued feeling the pain.