💙 Prologue 💙

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." A round of applause echoed in the four corner of this church as we witnessed their first public kiss as married couple.

Happiness plastered on their faces as their eyes sparkled like stars glistening in the darkness.

I was busy observing the crowd when my sight darted to a group of girls who were directly staring at us, smiling while biting their lower lips.

What the fuck?

I had a quick glimpse and looked away.

I took a glance with the three assholes to see their reaction but to my suprise, they are busy paying attention to Zyrex and Tina's public kiss.

Hayop na lintek.

Is this their first time seeing a newly wed-couple kiss?

The corner of my lips twitched as I watch them with the unfamiliar smile embedded on their faces. It's cringe to the point that goosebumps are all over my system.

What an idiotic expressions.

I tried to focus with the couple in front of me but I'm distracted. Knowing I can clearly see those ladies in my peripheral vision.

Seeing how flirtatious their stares towards us irritates the hell of me. Big time.

Someone is in need of attention, huh?

With that thought in my mind, my eyes met theirs. Giving them a cold stare with a small smile crept on my lips, subtly returning their luscious stares. Then my eyes darted to one of them.

I shrugged when she suddenly looked away.

I like staring.

But that's only applicable with one person and I'm goddamn handsome that ain't any of you. 

I diverted my attention to the busy crowd.

In my mind, I saw a girl in a wedding dress. She's wearing her infamous smile that made her ethereal beauty more exposed as she slowly walk in the aisle.

Then her eyes met mine, as I stare at her with full admiration visible in my eyes.

What a beautiful masterpiece.

A smile unconsciously crept on my lips.

My smile vanished, realizing what I was thinking awhile ago.

I was pulled from my reverie when someone called me.

What the fuck is going on?

Tinitigan ko ang tatlong itlog.

"Tangina naman pre, may honeymoon pa. Gutom na talaga ako animal!" Adrian shouted.

"Gago tol! Dito na raw sila maghohoneymoon. Live show ata ang nais, putangina!" gigil namang saad ni Kiel.

"Depungal na Creedhorton. Hoy! Respeto naman sa kagwapuhan ko, Lods! Nag-uumapaw sa kagwapuhan pero wala pang girlfriend!" Magpapatalo ba naman ang lintek na Aldrich?

I sighed.

They're catching everyone's attention and it seems like they don't fucking care at all.

Assholes as usual.

I remained silent. I guess I'm the only halo among the horns?

My eyes went back to the newly weds. They'd been fucking kissing for about five minutes now for Adrian's fucking porn's sake.

People are trying to hold their laugh and some are already bursting out in laughter.

"Pambihira. Kung ganyan ba naman kaganda 'yong bride eh. Hoy Luke! Bakit tahimik ka riyan?" Kiel, as he diverted his gaze at me.