Hana

Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun  authornim-imnida. I was thinking maybe few of you like me, ships Jaemin too aside from Yekook or maybe it's just me ㅋㅋㅋbut anyway, I am really willing to share to you how the story of Park Jimin, the number one fucc boi *cough *cough excuse for the term, in school, meet Park Jae In, the swaggest protége of Min Yoongi and Yeran's bestfriend, if you happen to read Your Baby Bunny you'll easily understand but if you didn't yet, please do okay? It's an order kidding. Welp sign up below if you want, same if you don't. Choose your answer wisely

○I want to read their story

○Will save first and read later on

○Will not read and save but share

○The author is scary might as well pick all.

Well basically you don't have a choice sweetheart but please give it a go. Na?! Na?! Na?!

*na- is please in thai 555

Are you ready? Oh wait I think I am not *inhales *exhales *smiles.... who cares kaja!.

~~~

 "Kook how longer do you want to wait Yeran noona? See the line?.." He sulks pointing at the long line of people waiting to buy food, it's almost lunch time, rush hour at that.

"It's okay, you buy ahead, I'll just wait here" Jimin exhales slowly patting Jungkook's back while rising. He shakes his head and throw a sympathetic look at him. You're hopeless, Jungkook he said to himself and sigh once again.

"I'll go to the wash room first, I'll fetch Tae, maybe he drowned on the bowl, he hasn't returned yet"

"Okay, we'll reserve chairs for you two" Jimin nods and turn to walk away catching some flirty glances from the girls he passed by and of course little too friendly that he is, he return the favor by winking at them that in a way earn a giggle from the flock.

He continue to walk until he reached his destination, he looks around for Tae but his other bestfriend is nowhere to be found.

"Oh come on, where the hell are you Tae" he grimaces scratching the back of his head tapping his foot on the floor.

Feeling the need to pee, he decided to do his business there without realizing a not so grave mistake, no,  not until one of the stalls opened revealing a girl whose eyebrows soon rise from its normal curve upon her gaze fall on him.

"Oh another Department of Education problem!" Her words confuse him, unconsciously pointing at himself while glancing around.

"It's either you don't know how to read or you don't understand what you have read tss" she sighs walking to the sink to wash her hands.

"Excuse me?" Jimin was about to pull  her but she extend both of her arms to stop him.

"Oh dear so classic, there the door is open bansot!" She smiles cheekily, gesturing the door.

Jimin's ear heated at the mention of the word, rolling his tongue inside his mouth, keeping his fist on his side.

"Just what do you call me huh?" Deym if looks could kill maybe she's a dead meat by now.

"I don't really understand what you mean to say but I don't like the sound of it, why do you call me batsot?" His anger rises at how she laugh out loud gripping her tummy to the point that she has to wipe her eyes to dry her happy tears.

"You're funny you know that, it's bansot  not batsot tch tch, do you even want to know the meaning of the word huh bansot?!" She giggles enjoying at how his face crumples.

"Why do I have to listen to you, I don't even know you for bullshit's sake, I just wanna find my friend"

"Oh, I don't wanna know your name bansot and I guess you'll never find your friend here" his brows creases looking ar her suspiciously.

"What do you mean?"

"This is a girls' wash room, see the signage bansot? Pffft even kindergarteners know how to distinguish and read the signage, what are you a toddler?" She makes a face at him and grin wide. "On the second thought you really look like one ㅋㅋ" she waves him goodbye and exit the door.

"Yah, who do you even call batsot!" He growls to her back but soon stop as the bunch of girls went inside the wash room smiling at him.

"You're not supposed to be here but you're too cute, what's your name?"

"I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet you" he nod slightly and walk outside, he grimace instantly upon seeing the signage he forgot to look closely before he entered earlier.

"Like seriously what is batsot?" He murmurs to himself, thinking of the girl he encountered pisses him off, he then huff out loud and decided to go back to Jungkook.

Maybe Taehyung is there already.

"Oh Chim where are you from? Come here I've ordered for you" Taehyung grins pulling him to sitdown.

"I went to look for you but I thought for a while that maybe you vanished from earth"

"Huh? But I don't have spaceship yet Chim Chim, wanna ride if I have one?!" He winks at him, his boxy grin on full display. 

"Forget it, I'm hungry, Noona's not here yet Kookie?" At the mention of the name, Yeran appears alongside her bestfriend.

"Hey boys I brought extra foodies for you!" Yeran plunges the home cooked meal on top of the table. "Can you move aside Jungkook? Jae In is eating with us today" she nudges him pulling Jae In beside her.

"Tae, Chim, this is Jae In. She's my bestfriend and my classmate. Jae that is Taehyung and that is Jimin, Kook's bestfriend" Jae In immediately smiles at Taehyung but when her gaze landed on Jimin, she's surprised for a bit but soon her expression turn into a teasing one.

"Oh ho, nice to see you again ban..." she stops upon hearring Jimin's snarl. "I mean Jimin? Right?"

"Tss" Jimin just throw a glance at her and continued eating.

Just you wait, someday everyone will beg on their knees for me including you...

~~~

i_am_invidia heyo my pretty dongsaeng Elle thank you for the cover.  💜💜💜 y'all check out her works, they are nice