Set

"Jimin I have something for you" he raises his brows, the taunting grin on her lips reminds him of wicked characters in the movies, may be she's up to something he don't want to know. With the thought, he throws her a blank face and look away.

"Noona will you please accompany Jimin home? My parents will fetch me, we're eating dinner outside" Jimin frowns at Taehyung, glaring a little.

"I can go home alone Tae" the plastic cup crumples in his hands. He's kinda mad, well a little coz Taehyung is becoming ignorant? Insensitive? of their tiny issue.

"Of course Tae, don't worry I'll take care of your friend" Jae In nods at Taehyung while winking at Jimin.

What's with this creep? I know she'll just tease me.

Jimin exhales, standing up slowly "No, I'll be fine, in fact I have to go somewhere else before returning home -so yeah I'll go ahead, bye you two" he hurriedly walks away leaving Taehyung and Jae In.

"Oh well, Jimin, Jimin, Jimin..." she stands up, fold her hands on her chest while looking at him walk away "Isn't your friend so cute?" Glancing back at Taehyung, she suppressed her grin and started to follow the retreating boy.

"Noona..." she looks back at Taehyung after spending three strides.

"Yes?"

"At least don't break Jimin's heart, I'll be mad at you" the pout on Taehyung's lips made her coo, but upon realization hit her, she laughs a little and chuckle.

"Whatever you mean to say Tae, I'm not that bad don't worry" she winks at him and left. She follows Jimin at a safe distance, curious as to where he will go.

Jimin continues to walk without the knowledge that Jae In is following him. He's approaching the village playground when he sees a cat on the branch of tree, the said animal is kinda scared, probably chased by the dog which is barking underneath.

"Hey, stop that you're scaring him-go away!" The dog thankfully listened and
waddle away. He badly want to rescue the furry animal, extending both of his arms to put it down. Problem is the branch is quite high and he can't reach it. He looks around for a twig and he found one. He tries to poke the young branches so that he can grab it but the cat misunderstood it and climbs to the upper branch.

"Come on Mr. cat, I'm trying to save you here, come down now" the poor animal ignores him looking terrified.

Jimin  scrunch his nose thinking of what to do next. Minutes later he take off his shoes and socks and began climbing the trunk.

Jae In observes him at a good distance, smiling at how cute Jimin is, hugging the tree with his arms and legs, she is sure Jimin is one of the most charming freshman she ever encountered so far. Well he's tiny and his face is so fluffy like a mochi, she has this feeling that she wanna keep him inside her pocket and take him home, kinda like that. She cackles at her own thought and decided to help the distressed boy.

"Need some help little mochi?!" Jimin is startled hearing her voice on his back, letting go of the tree and looks at her frowning.

"It's okay I can manage" he starts to climb again but to his surprise, Jae In carries him, hugging his legs.

"Hey, put me down. Are you crazy?" He wriggles in her hold, he's embarassed that others will see them and not to mention that he can feel Jae In's boobies at the back of his legs. He starts to spat Jae In's head, but she's yeah she's Jae In.

"Come on, you're not that light, just grab that thing already damn it" Jimin immediately grabs the cat and tells her to put him down.

"Aw, he got different colored eyes" Jae In's eyes sparkles, getting the cat from Jimin's arms while petting it's head. "He's so cute uwu" Soon she starts to sneeze and scratch her nose but still continue to cuddle the animal. Jimin on the other hand could not still recover from the embarassment and is tounge tied.