Dul

"Hey what's with you, bullying Jimin like that?" Yeran throws a side glance at Jae In who is enjoying her freebie lollipop, swirling it inside her mouth, that in a way produces a soft clanking sound.

"What?! I'm not doing anything wrong Yeran'ssi, I suppose you are just imagining things hehe" she smiles creepily, raising her brows in a playful manner.

"Yeah right, calling him bansot is not a form of bullying, yeah really it's not name calling either, tch tch I am telling you Park Jae In, you should stop it. It's not nice you know" Yeran grimaces seeing how she licks at her candy, like ew disgusting.

"Why? It's the truth anyway, Jimin is short compared to Taehyung and Jungkook, where's the lie in that?" She taunts, giggling at her own humor.

"Whatever Jae, It's not funny. You know how Jungkook and I got bullied before right? Whichever form and extent that may be, it is still bullying for me and that's definitely a no no" Jae In frowns at her friend puffing her cheeks. She takes out her lollipop from her mouth and puts it inside her blazer pocket.

"Aish you are really no fun Kim Yeran, how can you see anything when it comes to Jimin when you can't even see Jungkook's feeling for you?! So lame tss" Yeran's feet keep still at her words.

"What did you say?" Narrowing her gaze at Jae In, she stands straight for a while and proceeds to shorten their distance.

"Did I say something?" An awkward grin plasters at Jae In's face.

"You definitely said something about Jimin and Kookie. Can you say it clearer and slower this time?" Jae In's eyes widen how she crank her knuckles first, then her neck, jumping next side to side and finally kicking one of her legs on the air.

"Y-yah I haven't said anything wrong Y-yeran dear, calm your ass...uh oh..I mean take it easy okay?" She grips a little on her uniform, swallowing her saliva. Yeran's nobody messes with me aura is unleashed and that being said made her tremble.

"Y-yah Kim Yeran I won't call Jimin that way anymore, yes yeah never...ever.." she nods smiling her best until she can finally see Yeran calming down while huffing out loud.

"As for Jungkook, I'll try my best" she winks but in her head she's smirking while saying not gonna happen dude.

"Good, that's good to hear Park Jae In, mark my words, I will not hesitate to break your bones if you keep on insisting that Jungkook has feelings for me, that's just so gross" she snears, dusting up her sleeves.

"And one more thing, like Jungkook, Jimin is also a little brother to me. You understand nasty minded huh?"

"Aye, aye captain" she salutes at her and smiles hard to the best that she can. "To the next class here we go, come on ppali"

*.*

"Good morning be yours!" Taehyung skips beside Jimin putting his arms on his shoulder.

"Argh, not today Tae I'm not in the mood"

"Yah, that's not the proper answer to my statement. You should say and so with you" he pouts tapping at Jimin's back.

"Okay, and so with you"

"Yah Jimin, if it's a normal day, you will not conform with it immediately, you will argue with me first. What's wrong with you?"

"Tae enough okay? I said I'm not in the mood" Jimin starts to resume his walk and leave Taehyung.

"Chim-Chim my soulmate wait!" He follows him and blocks his way making Jimin's brows burrow. "I get it now you have a problem, forgive this idiot friend of yours but we need to talk it out, you got me Chim don't worry" he doesn't say a word but groan at how determined Taehyung is, pulling him by the hand to the cafeteria. After getting their orders, that's two cups of bubbletea which have a smiley emoji on the cover, they walk to the table and sit down shortly.

"I'm all ears Chim, fire it up" Jimin clears his throat glancing at his friend upon hearing it, he seems like weighing something in his mind.

"Ey, you know that I'm your soulmate right? I will accept and understand everything about you Chim, come on" Jimin slurps his drink out loud, chewing some tapioca pearls in his mouth, he's still figuring how to ask Taehyung without embarassing himself.

"What now? You're making me wait Jimin and it's not funny anymore!" Taehyung drums his fingers on the table urging him to talk.

"Tae..."

"Yes Chim?!"

"Uhm, do you know.."

"That you like Jungkook romantically?! Yeah I know" Taehyung laughs crazily at how Jimin choke on his drink, the poor boy's whole face becomes red while coughing his lungs out.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! How dilusional could you be?! Yah!" The coughing doesn't stop *welp not corona lol* not until Taehyung smacks his back forcefully.

"I'm just joking okay? Don't need to over react, it's just that I'm a Jikook shipper too aside from Yekook hahaha" Jimin grimaces at him and tries to calm himself down.

"Whatever Tae you're still nasty, anyway I was just upset and curious and ashamed about what Jae In noona had called me earlier"

"Why? What did Jae In noona called you?" Taehyung's brows creases so are his lips.

"She called me batsot? Bansot? I don't even remember the exact word but I can feel it in my skin that it doesn't mean good like it's gross and unforgivable"

"Well bansot figuratively means small or short in tagalog. It can be applicable to people, and animals I think, hmmm yeah"

"Really? How do you even know that?"

"Well my grandfather is a Filipino so I happen to know some of the tagalog words"

"What?! Is this for real?"

"Yeah, that's why one of my ideal girls is Filipina..well aside from the fact that I don't really care about what nationality the girl may have as long as she wants five kids with me if we have time or three kids if we don't, and a dog pet will be nice too"

"Aw nice but scary, how do you even feed five children? You'll break your back Tae"

"Simple, study hard, find a job or put up a business, make money, buy food, feed the babies....tada..and my honey will fix my back for me" Taehyung grins, flashing him his boxy smile.

"Okay but nah, we're just freshmen we don't have even girlfriends yet" he counters, shaking his head.

"It's for the future Chim nevermind and uhm..going back to your issue, I think you're not really bansot...."

"Tae!"

"Okay you're not really midget..."

"What the f*!"

"Hrrmmm sorry, I mean as what I have said we're just freshmen and maybe puberty is on the way, you need to wait because when it hits you hard, you'll explode for sure"

"Nice but try harder Tae, we're the same age here but Jungkook and you are taller than me, it's unfair" Jimin scrunches his nose sighing after.

"Jimin your whole being is not measured in your height okay? And for your information you're not short we're just taller than you"

"Whatever Tae, it's not gonna change the fact that Jae In noona calls me bansot because I'm shorter than her"

"Aw?! Eyy!!!! Hahaha" Taehyung's grin becoming wide narrowing his gaze at what he said.

"What now Tae? Stop with what you are thinking, besides I'll never forgive her for that, she'll take it back someday, I swear" Jimin punches the table that make him jump on his seat.

"Whew, the mochi snapped" they are startled by the sudden appearance of Jae In on their back.

"Hey boys, care if I join you?" She smiles awkwardly glancing both at them which is reciprocated by their equally awkward nod.