Chapter 1 Return To The Eastern Caverns

(A/N) So, just a heads up. There will be a few new Oc's that weren't in part 1 or part 2. other than that, all I have to say about this fan-fic is that I hope you guys like it!

          Tad's P.O.V

   Tad was on his mecha. He was looking for Hildegard, when he saw the Shane gang heading somewhere. He caught up with them.

Tad- Hey, guys!

Eli- Hey Tad! Where are you heading?

Tad- I'm just looking for Hildegard.

Trixie- She's gone? Again?

Junjie- Perhaps she is just practicing Slug fu

Tad- She told me that she is heading to gateway cavern, so I'm heading there. Where are you guys heading?

Eli- Junjie, Trixie, and Kord are going to go to the east caverns. The water elemental is still ghouled, and we need to cure it

Tad- But why aren't you going?

Eli- With the possibility of Twist attacking again, I don't want to leave the 99 caverns unprotected.

Tad- And I'm willing to bet that it's also because the shadow clan got angry last time

Eli- Yeah...

    Soon, Trixie, Kord, and Junjie split off from the group.

              Trixie's P.O.V

     Trixie, Junjie, and Kord arrived at the gateway. It was still active from the last time that they used it. They were about to go through when they heard something.

Trixie- What was that!

Junjie- Sounded like a mecha

       The three friends got off of their mechas and slowly walked towards the place where they heard the sound, with their blasters ready. But there was nothing there. Whoever had been there, was now gone. Trixie, Junjie, and Kord then headed through the portal. They arrived at the east caverns. Trixie stood up and looked around. Serenity cavern looked different, then it did last time. At least the jungle wasn't attacking them this time. Trixie looked at the others. But as soon as she did, she thought that she was hallucinating. She could see Junjie and Kord getting up, but they weren't the only ones. Beside them was a very familiar girl. Hildegard had followed them into the eastern caverns.

Trixie- Hildegard! What are you doing here!?

Kord- Wait, when did she get here?

Hildegard- When do you THINK I got here? I was following you since you left the Shane gang hideout

Junjie- And... why exactly?

Hildegard- Well, I... *sigh* I was trying to find a way to go to the east caverns

Trixie- Why didn't you just ask us?

Hildegard- I... was too embarrassed.

Kord- What were you embarrassed about?

Hildegard- Asking for help. I'm not someone who usually does that.

Junjie- Just stay with us for now

Hildegard- Fine