Chapter 4

(A/N) Okay, 1) The person in the picture is Royce. I edited a picture of Junjie to get this. And 2) I'm sorry, but I couldn't come up with a super creative name for the chapter. Like, On Quotev I called it "First Fight", but it sounded lame so I didn't use it here

               Trixie's P.O.V

       Trixie was with Junjie and Hildegard. They were in heaven's pillar cavern, where she and Hildegard had seen Royce. They were now looking directly at Swick and Hoshi.

Swick- Wow, talk about coincidences. We were just looking for you, Junjie

Junjie- What seems to be the problem?

Hoshi- We saw someone, who had an entire ghoul army!

Trixie- That sounds like the person we saw earlier

Junjie- Where is he?

Swick- Follow us, nimrods

        Swick and Hoshi lead the group to the same place where Hildegard and Trixie had seen Royce earlier. Along the way, Swick and Hoshi introduced themselves to Hildegard. After the five got there, they hid behind bushes. Junjie took a look, to see if the person was Royce. He turned to the group.

Junjie- That is definitely Royce

Swick- Are you talking about that slug fu master that killed a girl a couple of years ago?

Junjie- Yes

Hildegard- Anyway... what do we do?

Hoshi- I could try talking with any slugs in the area, and maybe I could get them to fight the ghouls...

Junjie- That won't be enough to defeat him. His ghoul army is big... Trixie, do you still have the energy elemental?

Trixie- Yeah

Junjie- Alright, Trixie will use the energy elemental to heal the ghouls. As soon as the ghouls are healed, Hoshi will get them away from Royce.

Swick- That's all well and good, but getting rid of his ghoul army won't actually stop this nimrod

Junjie- Let me finish, Swick. Since Royce can do slug fu, I and Hildegard will fight him. Swick, get your thugglet ready. We will use it to trick an--

Royce- COME OUT SLUG SLINGERS! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE!

        Royce fired a hop jack at the group, making them scatter. Trixie fired Doc at some of the ghouls. As soon as the ghouls turned back into regular slugs, Hoshi got them away from Royce, while Doc returned to Trixie. Meanwhile, Royce hadn't yet realized that Junjie was here, and was fighting Hildegard. Hildegard fired a hop rock at Royce, who dodged it, despite the fact that Hildegard used slug fu. Junjie took Joojoo and fired it. Royce immediately recognized the infurnus.

Royce- I recognize that infurnus! It's wielded by the eastern champion! Which means... COME OUT JUNJIE! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE! I CAN SEE YOUR INFURNUS! NO NEED TO HIDE!

Junjie- I never said I was hiding

Junjie came into view and used slug fu to get Joojoo back to him. A duel started between the two. And it lasted until it was Swick's part of the plan.