Chapter Eleven

✍️Uncertain Believer

The best teacher you can have is non other than EXPERIENCE.

When twilight started to come, Valeriana then felt somehow nervous for a reason that wasn't known for her yet. Good thing now that everytime she was in class and listening in lecture, she can forget of the upcoming challenge that she has to face. But after all, it didn't excuse her to not worry about it. Who wouldn't worry about it really? That the fact was you have to fight a member of the Thirteen Circle, the highest level of organization of students in Crasus Academy.

"Good morning students!" Her booming voice again awakens the students thought and pulled them away from boredom. Seriously? Just to be honest, Professor Agamora Silver was a kind of teacher that was a hottie, probably there's someone in class that trully admired her from her very gorgeous appearance and pleasant attitude. But after all, there's her immature side that made her childish. "Ah," she exhaled. "News trully can't escape from me." Said her and look at the girl.

Valeriana knew what Agamora wanted to say. She just stared down on the ground. She can't cope up with it. Tommorow will be her duel against Blair but she just practice the seven basic guard stances and non other than that. She don't know how to execute also some of the stances and moves that was written in the book that Rowan let her borrowed.

They all started to listen Agamora's lecture, but somehow, Valeriana's mind was out going somewhere. That somewhere is a special place where it can relax and forget the world, that was her imagination. She felt her heart heavy, knowing that she haven't seen Terry Handore after seeing him in the portal going in the academy and worse was, Trelawney didn't even showed up. She haven't get back yet. Andre, Rowan and Tasha keep on inspiring and motivating the girl but words aren't enough to make her feeling stable and be controlled.

The girl cannot focus on the lesson and somehow, Agamora had noticed it too. She then walk beside the girl, "I understand that you are thinking about the duel Ms. Lockwood, but it doesn't excuse you from attending and focusing on my discussion and class." Said Agamora.

"Tch, better be deducted!" Shouted Merula and Arella in chorus which caused all the Wondronix students to furrowed their brows.

"Pardon me Professor." Said Valeriana and get back on tightening her grip of the sword.

"I'll talk to you after this day Lockwood." Said the Professor.

"Okay,"

Valeriana's first subject went off with full of exhausting stances and lessons that wanted to wrecked her brain. She felt her shoulders too heavy at the same time. Stress must've hit her badly.

The girl also decided not to join the three in going to the cafeteria, not just because she wanted to avoid any argument to happen again, but also because she wanted solitude. She want to be alone and to practice whatever she learned and with the use of book also.

Then there came her second subject, it was the History class and sad to say that Professor Amythes Nobleman was their teacher so she had been filled up with a lot of warnings from the woman for she can't focus knowing the greatest nightmare she could ever have would happen tomorrow.

-•-

"Professor Agamora, sorry I was late. I had to asked permission from our brimwisa and beotmaec." The girl excused as she came running and panting to the school grounds where the woman was waiting for her.

Valeriana received no answer from her, then she decided to look at Agamora just to see her looking in sky. It was already twilight. The scenery was perfect to say. The aesthetic pinkish with Violet spice sky and the breeze was just soothing.