Follow-up Informations

Re-imagine Valeriana Lockwood.
Credit to erwinmadrid.com in Pinterest.

Here are some informations and facts about the members of the Thirteen Circle that I haven't mentioned in the recent chapter. I just found it hard to insert them all so here it is:

First Ranker
Lord Charles Hayward

~The heir of Arlandran. Second child of Hayward bloodline. It was mentioned in chapter Thirteen, "A believer's heart," that Lord Charles protected Valeriana against Blair's tornado using wall of rocks which suggested that he bear the weild of earth, though it doesn't excuse the fact that he was an Arlandran citizen which means, he can weild fire too. It's because his mother was a Denagrous citizen and his father was an Arlandran citizen. He's in Wondronix Section House. Charles was in second grade, yet she managed to ace, breaking the record of the Youngest first Ranker.

Second Ranker
Tara Glecer

~ A weilder of Ice. A citizen of Larkan; the water territory. Tara was in Fifth Garde. Wondronix student.

Third Ranker.
Raxel Ormenel

~ Heir of Larkan; the land of Water but his ability is to weild earth. This is due to the fact that his mother ability was the one he got. Raxel was currently on fifth grade, just like Tara and he's in Corteoubear Sectional House.

Fourth Ranker
Harriet Jean Garlendon

~ Bwing her sassy and smarty self, Harriet belongs in Intellfox Sectional House. She's a fire weilder. She's currently on her third year. She's a citizen of Arlandran.

Fifth Ranker
Copper Malfjynx

~ He's no other than but the one who saved Valeriana from a near death situation when the girl jumped out of the train's window. Copper was the heir of Prelariun and a weilder of wind. Copper belongs is Guielpion Sectional House. Copper was now a second year student.

Sixth Ranker
Charity Umber Lordan

~ Being her bossy self, she was sorted in Guielpion. The truth is, Charity was tasked to guard Copper, but it doesn't excuse the fact that she can weild ice. Her father was a minister in Prelariun yet her mother was a high court citizen of Larkan that's why she considers herself to be with her mother's side. Charity was currently on her fifth year.

Seventh ranker
Valeriana Lockwood

~There's all thing you need to know about her, all along the story. She doesn't posses any elemental weilds, not yet. She's the youngest, in first year.

Eighth Ranker
Margaux Loraine Arkingston

~Twin sister of Heckel. She was sorted in Intellfox. She admitted it to herself that she's like a smart-ass as Harriet, but not as sharp as that girl's attitude. She's a wind weilder, from her mother. She's a citizen of Denagrous. She's in fifth year.

Ninth Ranker
Heckel Arkingston

~Twin brother of Margaux. He was in Intellfox Sectional House too. He's quiet though. And he posses the ability to weild earth, from his father. A citizen of Denagrous. He's in fifth year too.

Tenth Ranker
Peterson Gallamel

~ Heir of Denagrous. First Gallamel child. He was currently on his second year. Peterson was an honor to hold the earth. Peterson was sorted in Corteoubear.

Eleventh Ranker
Yuna Carrensive

~ Yuna was a citizen of Arlandran. She was currently on her fourth year. Yuna was one of the triplets, her name came from Uno, means one. She was a weilder of fire and sorted in Guielpion.

Twelfth Ranker
Dos Carrensive

~ Dos was the second one. His name itself suggested the meaning two; a weilder of fire, a citizen of Arlandran and was sorted in Wondronix.

Thirteenth Ranker
Thres Carrensive

~ Thres was the third one. Her name came from Tres which means three; a citizen of Arlandran, weilder of fire and was sorted in Corteoubear.

The triplets were sorted in three different Sectional Houses. The three were on fourth year.

 The three were on fourth year