Chapter 8

Jennie POV

I sprinted across the empty hallway, careful to not stain my white sneakers. I hadn't had the time to choose my outfit today. And it was because of that stupid Hanbin.

I seriously have no idea why he called out of the blue at 8 p.m. yesterday and then blabbered about his day, and then I had to blabber every detail of my day, well except for the kissing Lisa part.

We had ended the damn call at 12.30 a.m. or maybe more, but I couldn't mind looking at the time since I was so exhausted, mainly from talking to him.

It was just difficult, the conversation just didn't flow. It got a little more difficult after I developed that weird but good feeling about Lisa's kiss.

I opened my locker quickly and threw my things in, shutting it with a slam and proceeded to the classroom when....

"Oppa, you're going to have to be fast. We're already late for class!" I heard a voice from inside the janitor's closet and instantly knew that it was Lisa.

Oppa? So she was with a guy? In the janitor's closet?

"I gotta have this beauty right here, first." A deep voice said and I recognized it as Sehun's. Lisa chuckled and it died down after a few seconds.

She is in the janitor's closet with Sehun?

I swear I am going to bust in there and give Sehun a whack if he does something to my Lisa.

My Lisa.

My Lisa?

"Oh wow. I like yours so much." Lisa said as I just couldn't breathe anymore.

Yours? What is yours?

"It's so big...And it fits so well." Lisa added.

Are they....

Doing it?

No, no, no.

I'm overthinking.

But what are they doing?

"And it feels sooooo good!" Lisa said with her voice raised as I snapped my head at the door in front of me, wanting to break it down and just get my Lisa out of there.

I fought the urge to not stomp my foot and stepped into the classroom, not bothering to get my expression lightened up or anything.

Rosè and Jisoo looked at me and raised their eyebrows as I shrugged.

I looked straight ahead and suddenly realized that the teacher wasn't there.

"Professor?" I turned my head back and asked Rosè.

"Late? Not coming?" Rosè said and looked at Jisoo who smiled without a reason.

Is that what you do? Smile at someone for no reason when you like them?

I nodded and turned as my eyes caught Lisa's sight, and there came Sehun behind her.

Gay, you say?

Gay?

"What the..." Jisoo said from behind me as Lisa approached her seat beside me.

I kept my gaze straight ahead.

No looking at Lisa.

"How? Why?" Jisoo asked as I saw Lisa turn to them from the corner of my eye.

No looking at Lisa.

"Huh?" Lisa asked as Jisoo hissed.

No looking at Lisa.

"What she's trying to say is why are you wearing Sehun's hoodie and why is he wearing yours?" Rosè said.

With one snap of my head, I turned to Lisa and glared at the hoodie that was that gay guy's.

It was a yellow wool oversized hoodie that I wanted to rip off of Lisa's body right now.

Oh wow, has she worn something under that hoodie because if I rip it off.....

What the hell? Shut up, Jennie!

My best friend.

She's my best friend and solely my best friend.

When I looked up, I saw my friends looking at me with raised eyebrows.

Rosè had her sneer on and I could easily see through her since she rarely ever engaged in things like teasing.

Lisa looked at me with a frown and widened her eyes after a while, nodding with a cute grin on her face.

"It is not what you think." Lisa said as we waited for her answer.

I like yours. It's big and it fits really well. And it feels so good.

This only sounds like humping in the janitor's closet with a so-called gay guy to me.

"Like you saw, I had a peach pink hoodie on. So when Sehun saw it, he was like 'Oh man, peach pink is my favourite colour. I've been searching for a hoodie like that.' So I was like 'Dude and I love yellow. But I don't have a yellow hoodie.' So we just talked it out and decided to exchange each others' hoodies." Lisa said with a goofy smile as she pulled on the hoodie a little and smiled at it.

Oh.

Okay.

She was talking about the hoodie.

It sounded like...Yeah.

"Didn't think otherwise. Sehun's gay anyways." Jisoo said and chuckled as Lisa shook her head and looked up front.

I still didn't like the idea of Sehun's hoodie on Lisa, though.

"Jealous much?" Lisa whispered into my ear as I had to fight the urge to shiver as her warm breath hit my skin. How did she know I was still thinking about it?

I looked at her with narrowed eyes and shook my head and looked away as she chuckled.

She kept staring at me.

Why did her gaze make me feel so nervous?

Hanbin's gaze always felt perverted.

That guy is trying to get into my pants anyways.

But he's my boyfriend, so I should let him into my pants, right?

"No, you shouldn't." I heard Lisa say as I snapped my head at her, eyes wide.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw her talking to Rosè at the back, scribbling something and eyeing Rosè in the process, rather than answering me in case I had asked that to myself out loud.

Is this a sign from the universe? Maybe Lisa did answer my question unknowingly?

I don't know.

*

A/N: Hope I didn't go too far with the hoodie thing XD. Also hope y'all are enjoying the story and staying safe and at home. Keep reading!💞