37 The Move

"Mmh ahh haa ha yuki" Akihiko moaned and bit on his own finger as Hiroyuki sucked on his dick. It felt so good getting his dick sucked by the angel, he had to hold his voice back.
Hiroyuki licked his tip and pulled away slightly. He put his index and middle finger in Akihiko's mouth and pressed it on his tongue.
"Suck on it" he said.

Akihiko sucked on it desperately as Hiroyuki pressed his fingers on his tongue . Akihiko wet his finger with his saliva as he looked up at him.

Hiroyuki found his gaze to be so erotic.
He pulled his fingers out of his mouth and smirked. He went back down and sucked on his dick again. He slowly put in his wet middle finger in his asshole.

"Mmh aah~ ha" Akihiko moaned flinching and turned weak.
Hiroyuki put his fingers in deeper and rubbed it inside of him as he licked his hard dick.

"Mmh ngh ha....haa f—fuck..... " Akihiko moaned feeling good and held onto the bed tightly. With only Hiroyuki's fingers, he could feel so good and pleasured. Hiroyuki really knows how to treat him good. He felt truly hopeless.
"Turn around and I'll fuck you for real" Hiroyuki said smirking as he pulled out his finger.

Akihiko pursed his lips and slowly turned his body around shyly.
Hiroyuki licked his lips feeling turned on. He grabbed his hips and put it up higher making Akihiko squeal. He squeezed his ass and licked his asshole, surprising Akihiko.

Akihiko panicked as Hiroyuki was licking his ass.
"W-wait wait yuki—st-stop its dirty" he said stuttering and trembled.

"Nothing about you is dirty " Hiroyuki said smiling as he squeezed his ass. He licked his asshole with his tongue and opened up his ass wider.

"Mmh ngh ha...yu—ki" Akihiko moaned softly and held onto the sheets tightly. He was hopeless. He felt embarrassed.
He felt his warm tongue licking his asshole and making it wet. His tail kept moving around feeling the pleasure.

Hiroyuki reached for his tail and wrapped it around his arm so it wouldn't move around.
He spit on his asshole and rubbed it with his finger. He continued to lick his asshole and making it wet.

"Mmh yu—ki" Akihiko pursed his lips and was shaking.

"Just a little more" Hiroyuki said and pulled away from his hole. He put his middle finger inside him and made Akihiko shudder. He needed to loosen him up before anything else.
"Mmh aah haa" Akihiko moaned as his eyes rolled back feeling good.

Hiroyuki felt his warm and wet insides. He rubbed his finger inside of him and loosened him up.
"Aah ha haa yuki~" Akihiko moaned and held onto the bed tightly. He put his face on the bed and breathed hard.

"Does getting one finger satisfy you Aki?" Hiroyuki asked smirking.

"Mmh...n—no...." Akihiko replied and blushed as he frowned. It wasn't enough but it still felt good.

"Then I'll give you more until you are satisfied" Hiroyuki said smiling. He pulled out and put both of his fingers inside.

"Mmh aah ha—ha" Akihiko moaned breathing hard.

Hiroyuki spread out his fingers and rubbed gently.
"Mmh ngh yu—ki mmh aah"Akihiko moaned and felt so good feeling his fingers inside of him.

"Th-thats enough" Akihiko said breathing hard and stopped Hiroyuki's hands.
Hiroyuki felt surprised and stopped loosening him up. He looked at Akihiko who was looking at him slightly.

Akihiko pursed his lips and hugged himself tightly. He looked at Hiroyuki with his shimmering eyes,
"Y-you can put it in..." he said softly.

Hiroyuki looked at his sensuous gaze and was stunned. Akihiko looked so sexy and hot, it turned him on so much, he couldn't hold himself back.