63 The Name ii

"Wheres Akihiko?" Mako asked Misaki when she hadn't seen him around from lunch. It was almost 4 pm.

"He took the day off. He's feeling 'unwell' " Misaki said raising her eyebrows as she was playing her phone like a good assistant would.

"Pft—unwell. I'm sure he's with Hiroyuki right now" Mako said rolling her eyes. Even though she didn't know where he went, she was sure he was with Hiroyuki.

Also he seemed just fine earlier, it'd be weird if he suddenly got sick.
  Even if he really is sick, I'm pretty sure Hiroyuki would be with him. She thought.

She suddenly heard a man said,

"Mako?"

...

"Aki-hiko....mmh haa...ha.." Hiroyuki moaned softly as his arms were tied with a tie and he was getting a blowiob from the little devil in his working clothes.
  He was getting sweaty and his dick was hard. His heart was pumping so fast. The feeling was too good even when he couldn't do anything.

Hiroyuki couldn't even stop him from doing what he was doing. Akihiko was having it his way for sure.
  Akihiko sucked on his dick with no problem, making Hiroyuki feel better. He sucked on it and licked his tip.

"Mmh ha..haa Aki" Hiroyuki moaned softly. He could see Akihiko's tail moving around as he was sucking his dick.
  Akihiko rubbed his dick in his hand and looked up at him seriously.
"Would your friend give you a blowjob Hiroyuki ?" Akihiko asked.

"Would they suck your dick and let you cum in their mouth and swallow it in" he asked licking his tip that was wet with precum and saliva.

Hiroyuki looked at him and wanted to reply to him but he suddenly sat up and unbuckled his pants. He started to take off his pants.
"A-Aki what are y-you doing" He asked feeling worried.

"Shut up" Akihiko said roughly as he got over him bottomless. He got closer to him and sat on his lap.
  "I wanna know would your friend do everything that I'd do" Akihiko said seriously with his furious eyes staring down on Hiroyuki.

Akihiko put his dick with Hiroyuki's and started rubbing them together desperately. It made them both breathe hard.

Hiroyuki knows what he was going at. He knows Akihiko was mad but it really turned him on a lot. He couldn't help it but wanted more.
  Hiroyuki breathed hard as he watched Akihiko jerking them both at the same time. He was indeed pleasuring himself and also Hiroyuki.

"Mmh ngh haa haa" Akihiko moaned as he rubbed both of their dicks together quickly.
  He rubbed their tips with his thumb and moaned softly,
"Mmh aah ha—haa~ ha".

Hiroyuki was so caught up in his lust and got carried away. He watched as his dick got swallowed by Akihiko's ass. It was truly a great view and also the best feeling.
  Akihiko was so sexy and erotic in his working shirt as he was fucking himself on Hiroyuki. He had never did such a thing before.

It was making Hiroyuki go crazy. He wanted to cum. He wanted to cum inside of him.

"Aah ha..haa" Akihiko moaned feeling good as his eyes were rolled back out of pleasure. He swallowed his saliva as he was rubbing their dicks up and down.

Hiroyuki couldn't hold back watching him doing it so desperately. It made him cum.
  Hiroyuki flinched and moaned softly,
"Ah...haa..ha".

Akihiko watched as Hiroyuki came in his hands. He looked at Hiroyuki's relieved face as he was breathing hard.
  "Would your friends do these kind of things with you Yuki" he suddenly asked with his glistening eyes.