56 The Brother iii

"Brother?!" Misaki exclaimed looking at Hiroto who was in front of him, eating breakfast with her. She almost choked when she heard it.

"Yes—I know.... I shouldn't ask for your help but—" Hiroto said feeling gloomy. He really didn't like eating at a devil's place. They were so noisy and he felt bad for asking a devil for help.

"Wait I didn't know you had a brother?" Misaki said feeling surprised. She couldn't get over it.
First, she got to know her old friend died and became an angel. Second, he's got a brother?

Hiroto shut his mouth and pursed his lips. He looked down, avoiding eye contact.

"What are the odds of the same family would reincarnate into this world? Even more, the same type?Very rare" Misaki said furrowing her eyebrows. It was very rare to get a family member or even a close relative into the
angel and devil's world.

"Thats not the point Misaki..."Hiroto said sighing. She was excited and asking about the wrong thing.

"Fine whatever. Who's your brother" Misaki asked and drank her orange juice. She was trying to have a peaceful morning but thats not possible around the devil's neighbourhood.

"Hiroyuki Kazama" Hiroto said looking at her seriously.

"Knew it" Misaki said rolling her eyes. She didn't even seem surprised.

Even Hiroto was surprised she wasn't surprised.
"Bitch your last name is the same as Hiroyuki, you look kinda alike and also—l knew it was gonna be about a devil close to me. That's why you called me.You always use people around you I wonder how you became an
angel" she said raising an eyebrow.

Hiroto's expression changed instantly to worry and guilt.
"N—no......I didn't mean to use you ".

Misaki could see he was feeling guilty. That's why he was an angel. She knew but she just wanted to tease him. He had always been like this.
"You want to get to Kurose don't you" she asked boringly.

Hiroto frowned and said ,
"I just want them to break up".

Misaki raised an eyebrow looking at him.
"Its your fault" she said.

Hiroto furrowed his eyebrows and looked back at her feeling puzzled.
She said,
"You ignored him when both ofyou were alive. You never cared about him, you were never there for him. You never even told anybody you had a brother. It was as if he
didnt exist".

"How could he think of you as his brother?" She asked.

"But I am his brother" Hiroto said seriously.He couldn't believe she was so confident with all of her assumptions.

"By blood yea. But with bond? No. Bet he never thought of that" Misaki said.
"You can't blame him for not caring what you said or what your thoughts are about" She said.

"Even I don't know what issues you two have but hell, I'm sure he hates you. He chose Kurose over you so you can figure that out" she said snickering.

"Misaki—you're not helping and you can't assume I did all of that" Hiroto said sighing.

"Have you talked to the devil?" Misaki said and held her glass of orange juice. She drank it up feeling thirsty.

"Yes I did but he didn't seem like he was gonna leave but he did told me he's gonna ruin my life if I ever ruin Hiroyuki's life again" Hiroto said frowning.

Misaki stared at him and slowly put down her glass.
"You should be grateful, the devil doesn't hate you" She said.

"What do you mean?" Hiroto asked.

"If he really hates you he would've beat you up and pull your teeth off" Misaki said frowning

"What?" Hiroto was more confused and worried now.