Chapter 14: My Thing

Picture of Michael above 😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anya's POV:

"Wait up, you can't go in without your boyfriend" I heard him call from behind me but I ignored him and continued walking only for me to bump into my ex-crush,  Michael Fynn and as usual he was with his nerdy girlfriend, Renne.
"O, sorry about that Michael", I said not really looking into his eyes.
I don't still have a crush on him though not being around him still gives me goosebumps.
"Nah, it's okay" he said and just then Leo came and ruined our supposed-to-be-convo.
"Hey, Michael, this is the girl I was telling you about, Anya Dewills" he said smirking with his hands in his pockets.
Why on Earth is he introducing me to him, every knows me, for crying out loud I'm Anya Dewills, who wouldn't know me in the whole of Addison High.

"O, I know Anya, every knows her" Michael said smirking back at Leo while holding onto Renne. Relax dude we don't wanna steal your girl.
"O, this is the Anya huh?" Renne asked emphasizing on the 'the'.
"Yeah, I'm the Anya, never heard about me?" I said not wanting to make it look like I was trying to start a fight
"O, I've heard about you, you are quite popular" she said to me too nicely, gosh, it was too nice to be true, like she is just talking for talking sake or she never wanted to talk to me in the first place.
"Thank you" I said back trying not to be rude.

"So, Leo are you still chasing her or you're a thing now" Michael said hiding a grin
"She's my thing" Leo answered holding and pulling my waist and holding me just the way Micheal was holding Renne making Michael to start laughing and Renne looks up at him frowning
"I don't get what's funny Mikky" she said 'cutely'.
Yes, you read that right, she calls him Mikky. She saw all other names but she chose nothing else to call a hot bad boy like Michael but 'Mikky'. Okay fine, nothings wrong with the name but please give me space to be jealous.
"Nothing you really won't get it" Leo answered in place of Michael. Maybe they are in on this together, I'm sensing they are planning something though.
"You know what?, I and Renne would just go over and get some drinks, you too have fun" Michael said strutting away with Renne.

"So babe, what do you wanna do now" Leo asked me obviously trying to annoy me
"This is a party, we are going to do what normal teenagers do at parties"
"Really, that, it's too early for that babe" he said smirking and it too me a few seconds to understand what he meant
"What?!, no not that you pervert" I said hitting his arm playfully "We are going to party" I continued
"O yeah, and while you're at it, remember that it ought to be obvious we are dating" he said whisper shouting because of the loud music around us
"I remember the plan you butthead" I said and I saw he wanted to reply but then stopped and crashed his lips on mine, I wanted to push him off me but then I heard Odette's voice. (Odette is the second in command to Kendra).
"O, so it's true, Mr. hot and Mrs. Popular are now dating" she said obviously jealous.
Hearing her voice, I decided to make things more dramatic AMD pulled away from Leo like I was really shocked to see her (which I'm not, her strong sense of gossip......... I was expecting someone from their 'gang' anyways).

"O, Odette, how long have you been standing there?" I asked removing a strap of hair from my face and trying to breath heavily just so it looks like we had a heavy make out session. Hehehe.
"Actually I just got here" she said obviously faking the politeness because Leo was here
"O" I said politely playing along
"You know what babe, I'll be back, just let me go grab some drinks" Leo said then winked at me and walked away

"I heard all the rumors but didn't believe them, what would Leo be looking for in a girl like you?, you've dated ninety-percent of all the boys at Addison high, why would he go for a slut?, why didn't he come for me?, I haven't dated as much guys as you have" she said angrily as soon as Leo left
"Yes, I have dated almost all the guys at school and I still have still dated a lot of boys outside school but still Leo chose me, do you know what that means?, it means I'm better than you and have you noticed that your boyfriends always date you after I break up with them, do you also know what that means?, it means that you are nothing but a second option" I said looking at her noticing she was more angry, I smile and continued "I advice you to mind your business tonight and talk only when you are asked to, too much gossip and nosiness is bad for your skin you know, every is noticing your pimples and wrinkles now" I finished and then winked at her making her more angry and she walks.
I know she's gonna surely tell her friends and maybe then the word about I and Leo would spread so more. Speaking of Leo, where's the idiot?

I decided to walk around a little in search of him and sure enough I found him with Michael and some other group of guys from school, they were all with girls except from Leo, I walked over to them
"Thanks for the drink" I said snatching the one he was drinking from his hand and then all the attention of the guys were on me. Looking at them I realized, they were all my exes (except from Michael of course)
"O, so this is the girl you were talking about, huh?" One of the guys called James said
"Yes, my main bitch" Leo said kissing my cheeks
"Keep it PG guys" Michael said making I, Leo, Renne and some of the girls to giggle of course all my exes didn't find that funny, afterall, I used them for money, fame and didn't even share a kiss with some of them not to talk of a room.
"You know what Leo, we are gonna go now, we have something to do" another guy there called Hudson said and walked away with his girlfriend and the others, they were obviously jealous.
"Let me guess, those were your exes?" Michael asked raising an eyebrow
"Yep, they are" I said
"They might still be in love with you though, I sensed strong jealousy" Renne said but this time not all nicey-nicey as she was before, she actually said it like she did want to talk to me
"Yeah, suppose, I said and we both giggled, maybe Leo and Michael didn't find that funny. JERKS.

Just then as we were all talking and laughing, I felt my phone vibrate, I checked it to see the called ID and it was..............
DAD............ Now, I'm in for it

Author's note:
Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been a lazy tom for while now.
( Ziyyah882 get what I just said, lazy tom? Hehehe)
Anyways, what did you think of this chapter?, tell me in comment session.

I also want to thank you guys for all the reads, comments and votes, you're all awesome.

Don't forget to vote and comment  and while you're at it stay home and stay safe

#rietta_cares