🖇1

You sighed. You couldn't find an apartment yet again. You had been living with your friend and you didn't wanna be a burden to her and her family anymore. You were interrupted by a phone call. You smiled at the contact. It was Minho calling you.

Yes Minho from Stray Kids. Although he was an idol he always found time to talk to you. You both had been close friends due to your dancing classes before he left for auditioning. He never stopped making contact with you tho.

You absolutely LOVED stray kids. they were your ultimate group. You loved all of them equally even tho you had the opportunity to be friends with Minho. You answered the call to be greeted by Minho happily.

Minho: hi princess! how was your day?
You: quit with the flirting Minho. *you tried to laugh but the sadness was evident in your voice*
Minho: what happened princess?

You: I can't find an apartment yet again Minho. I'm so frustrated now.
Minho: calm down princess. you'll get one soon- Yah Jeongin put that down!!
*you laughed a little*

You: it must be fun with all the guys around you right?
Minho: yes it is. but sometimes they can be total jerks.
You: I guess I'll have to look for apartments now.

Minho: y/n I have an idea. why don't you come here in our dorms and stay? we have a secret. JYP let's anyone whom we know stay at our dorms. join us it'll be really fun.
You: what if the boys will be uncomfortable?

Minho: I'll talk to them about it. you think about it tonight and tell me tomorrow ok?
You: okie. thank you Minho I'm so grateful to have you as a friend.
Minho: me too y/nie! it's been years since we haven't seen each other so I can't wait to see you!
You: haha cute ass.
Minho: finally you admitted it! ok now sleep well and think about it ok? good night princess~
You: good night minho~

You ended the call and layed down on your bed wondering what it would be like to stay with them. You blushed immensely at the thought. Ofc you wanted to stay with them. who wouldn't? but you were really nervous knowing that it could be really awkward.

Even though you never told Minho about it, you had a bias. It was Felix. well it was common to have a bias so you didn't complain. Your eyes felt heavy and you drifted to sleep.

MINHO'S POV--
Minho: "guys!!! I need to you to come here this instant!"
They all came slowly and soon enough all of them gathered in the living room.
Minho: "what would you say if I invited someone to stay with us in our dorm?"
Chan: "well it depends on who it is"

Minho: "it's y/n. she needs a place to stay in and I invited her here until she finds one"
Jeongin: "ohh y/n noona! I really want to meet her!!"
Seungmin: "how do you know her innie?"
Jeongin: "Minho hyung showed me her picture"
Jisung: "well we know almost everything about y/n considering that Minho compliments her everyday"
Felix: "I wanna see what she looks like"

I showed them her picture and they all gaped. well she's really pretty. I like bragging to them about her.
Felix: "wahh she's really pretty!"
Changbin: "ikr!!!!"
Minho: "felix and changbin you both especially stay away from her and don't flirt"

Changbin: "we learned it from you hyung" he said innocently and I smiled proudly.
Minho: "so is it a yes from you guys?"
Everyone: "YES!!!"

I smiled and went towards my room to sleep. it's not like I have feelings for y/n but at the same time I kinda do too. I smiled to myself and drifted to sleep.

YOUR POV--
You woke up with the sun rays shining on your face. Although you had less time, you decided that would stay with the boys if they agreed. Before you could call Minho, you got a call from him.

Minho: good morning princess!
You: good morning Minho. what did the boys say?
Minho: they said yes. well how could they resist someone as beautiful as you?
You: shut it minho *giggles*
Minho: are you blushing right now princess?

You: n-no anyway if the boys are fine with it I'm in.
Minho: yay I'm so excited to see you!
You: me too!
Minho: so when are you moving in? it's best if you moved in as soon as possible. maybe today?
You: okie I'll be there at 4.

Minho: bye princess come soon!
You smiled and ended the call. You packed all your stuff. You went to spend the last time with your friend and her family which saw you as their own daughter now.

Ara: "do you really have to leave y/n?"
Ara's Mom: "y/n you can stay"
You: "I've troubled you all enough. thank you for everything"
Ara's Dad: "you're like our own daughter now y/n. come back any time you want to"

You bowed and went to get ready. You wore a crop top, high waisted jeans and some converse to match them. You looked in the mirror and took all your stuff. You bid them farewell and hugged Ara.
Ara: "I'll miss you so muchie y/n!!! come back whenever you can!"

You nodded and told the taxi to take you to their place. You stood nervously and paid the taxi driver. You turned around and were shocked to see Minho staring at you.

You: "Minho!!! it's me y/n!"
You hugged him and he hugged you back.
Minho: "wow I didn't recognize you. you've gotten even more beautiful princess"
You: "I'm flustered"
Minho: "come let's go and meet the boys now"

You nodded and followed him nervously. What if they all started hating you? You shook the thought and introduced yourself once all of them were here.

You: "hello I'm y/n! nice to meet you!"
All of them introduced themselves to you and invited you in.
Minho: "who do you wanna share the room with y/nie?" *smirks*
Chan: "well since woojin hyung left there's a spot for y/n with felix and changbin"

Minho: "but I want to be with you!!"
You: "too bad you can't" you giggled slightly and he pouted.
Minho: "fine. and don't you dare make a move on her" he said glaring at Changbin and felix.
Felix: "don't worry hyung y/n's safe with us" *smirks*
Minho rolled his eyes and you three made your way into the room.

Changbin: "y/nie you can sleep there on the other bed ok?"
You were kinda taken aback with Changbin calling you that and you blushed.

Felix: "flustered I see? so should I call you princess?"
You blushed under his gaze and he chuckled lowly.
Felix: "princess is shy~" he pinched your cheeks lightly not hurting you.
Changbin: "ahem ahem I'm still here you know?"

Felix: "oops my bad" he said it in that Australian accent which made you giggle lightly.
You made your way into the bathroom and changed into a loose top and shorts and made your way to your bed clearly tired.

Changbin: "good night y/nie!"
Felix: "good night princess"
You blushed at the nickname.
You: "good night guys"
You were so happy. your bias was calling you princess. You breathed out in relief. So much in just a day. With that you drifted to sleep because you were really tired.

MINHO'S POV--
I sighed. after all these years I wanted to be the one who stays with her.
Chan: "whats wrong Minho?"
Minho: "well I wanted to stay with y/nie"
Hyunjin: "aww look how much he likes her"

Minho: "I don't like her but I like her also I'm really confused."
Hyunjin: "really desperate Hyung. do you think she can help us maybe?"

Minho: "woah calm your tits guys. how can we all take her for ourselves"
Hyunjin: "or maybe we can try" *smirk*
Seungmin: "yeah it wouldn't hurt trying"
Chan: "just don't hurt her in all of this"
Minho: "let's see. you're all desperate aren't you?"
Hyunjin: "it's not like we get someone everyday do we?"

I smirked at him and nodded. I need to think about this. as far as I know y/n she won't say no. well well I need to start planning then. with a grin I said good night to them and slept whilst thinking about my plan. you're gonna have a lot of fun y/nie hehe.

first part! I hope you guys liked it💘 smut in the next part beware💘